• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Naganami

The story of the "Garden of Eden" in the Bible was stolen from Eridu texts in Ancient Sumeria, and the most original meaning was allegorical like most of the ancient Myths. Later on it was corrupted by the Jews who inserted their "God" Jehovah into it and made it the "original sin" to become spiritually enlightened and ascended...

Originally, the tree in the garden symbolizes a map of the human soul and the trunk of the tree is the human spine, with the branches symbolizing the 144,000 nadis. The serpent on the tree is a metaphor for the Kundalini Serpent (life force, divine energy from the Creator) that coils around the Tree of Life. This is Enki (Satan) who told Adamu ("Adam" - symbolizing the Pingala) and Eva ("Eve" - symbolizing the Ida) in the garden to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. The Kundalini Serpent brings knowledge of ones divine nature as it "climbs up" the tree (spine) and awakens the inner centers of Wisdom, which is the Chakras. With the ascended Kundalini and the fusion of the Ida and Pingala at the 6th chakra, gnosis is obtained and one's spiritual eyes are opened. This was originally symbolized in the Ancient Egyptian "All-Seeing Eye." The separated capstone we see today symbolizes our Creator's God (Enki) unfinished work on Humanity, which He was prevented from completing. Anyways, when Adamu and Eva are awakened they become one and realize they're naked, which is symbolic of Rebirth. This is the female aspect merging with the male. Here this is the Shakti fully transmuting the elements of the whole being to spirit and generating the pure divine form.

allfoak

Alchemist
Your assertion about the Adam and Eve story may be correct but how would you know?
Have you experienced this metaphor in your life?
I don't give 2¢ for some history book.
I want to hear about your experience.
Tell me why you think that this story represents kundalini?

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
The serpent was Satan who seduced Eve, it is not about apples ! Apparently.

I have a theory about Snow White and the 7 Dwarves; Snow White is the activated Kundalini, and the 7 little chaps are the major chakras.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The serpent was Satan who seduced Eve, it is not about apples ! Apparently.

I have a theory about Snow White and the 7 Dwarves; Snow White is the activated Kundalini, and the 7 little chaps are the major chakras.
Interesting, and the witch is the ego ?.

wicketkeeper

Living From the Heart.
Interesting, and the witch is the ego ?.

Could well be.

Back to Adam(atom ?) & Eve, and the serpent. Maybe the serpent is the ego, as he successfully gets his own way(seduces) with Eve. Its something we all battle with - the ego. Adam = masculine & Eve = feminine.

Jesus - Sun
12 Disciples - 12 signs of the zodiac

Mary the mother of Jesus represents the sign of Virgo ? Just floating ideas out :).

Naganami

Many think Mary is a stolen imposter of Astaroth.
Could well be.

Back to Adam(atom ?) & Eve, and the serpent. Maybe the serpent is the ego, as he successfully gets his own way(seduces) with Eve. Its something we all battle with - the ego. Adam = masculine & Eve = feminine.

Jesus - Sun

Mary the mother of Jesus represents the sign of Virgo ? Just floating ideas out :).

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Could well be.

Jesus - Sun

Yes I have thought on the same level, also we as the mind body organism had to go into the illusion of separation so as to live our life as the animals we are, its just that we have forgotten our true Self, which is the Source of Consciousness, or God if you prefer that label.