• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Absolute Truth

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The same is my position.
I also never thought to indulge with any discussion/debate with Bahaism people till suddenly I found a group of Bahais here in RF. So, I started reading "Kitab-i-Iqan" and now I know:
  • Bahaullah had no "Word of Revelation" from G-d in the sense we Muslim believe Quran is "Word of Revelation" from G-d.
  • Bahaullah had a shallow knowledge of Quran as he erred as I found out on several occasion while reading "Kitab-i-Iqan" from my personal knowledge of Quran.
  • Bahaullah had no knowledge of Sunni-Hadith, his little knowledge only pertained to the Shia-Hadith, of which he failed to provide references, and not even the UHJ has provided all along these 150+ years.
  • My understanding has developed that Bahaullah was not even a Bahai, strictly speaking.
  • The present form of Bahaism is more of a fabrication of Abdul Baha and Shoghí Effendí, copying certain mottoes of the Western Society to make it appealing to them.
  • Etc.
  • Etc.
Thanks to all the Bahaism People in this forum.

Regards

Do not thank the Baha'is for your biased selective ignorance of the Baha'i writings. This has been addressed before A superficial severely biased selective interpretation reading of the Kitab-i-iqan does not represent the scripture nor beliefs of the Revelation of Baha'u'llah.

ecco

Veteran Member
I defend it with rational dialogue, and NOT aggressive antagonistic vindictive attacks.
Your "rational dialogue" includes accepting nonsensical hearsay stories and when I point out you are accepting nonsensical hearsay stories you accuse me of aggressive antagonistic vindictive attacks.

If you can't accept criticism of your posts, perhaps you shouldn't post.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The same is my position.
I also never thought to indulge with any discussion/debate with Bahaism people till suddenly I found a group of Bahais here in RF. So, I started reading "Kitab-i-Iqan" and now I know:
  • Bahaullah had no "Word of Revelation" from G-d in the sense we Muslim believe Quran is "Word of Revelation" from G-d.
  • Bahaullah had a shallow knowledge of Quran as he erred as I found out on several occasion while reading "Kitab-i-Iqan" from my personal knowledge of Quran.
  • Bahaullah had no knowledge of Sunni-Hadith, his little knowledge only pertained to the Shia-Hadith, of which he failed to provide references, and not even the UHJ has provided all along these 150+ years.
  • My understanding has developed that Bahaullah was not even a Bahai, strictly speaking.
  • The present form of Bahaism is more of a fabrication of Abdul Baha and Shoghí Effendí, copying certain mottoes of the Western Society to make it appealing to them.
  • Etc.
  • Etc.
Thanks to all the Bahaism People in this forum.

Regards
Do not thank the Baha'is for your biased selective ignorance of the Baha'i writings. This has been addressed before A superficial severely biased selective interpretation reading of the Kitab-i-iqan does not represent the scripture nor beliefs of the Revelation of Baha'u'llah.

Your "rational dialogue" includes accepting nonsensical hearsay stories and when I point out you are accepting nonsensical hearsay stories you accuse me of aggressive antagonistic vindictive attacks.

If you can't accept criticism of your posts, perhaps you shouldn't post.