• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 4:20 Verses

CynthiaCypher

You know if you read all the 4:20 verses in the Bible in a row it's make a coherent narrative. I guess you guys know what I have been smoking this morning.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown. Mark 4:20
Sow them seeds! It'd be great for the economy, especially for the raw hemp.

Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him. Luke 4:20
Roll that scroll!

To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:20
Interesting because many religions place value on marijuana (or other "drugs"), and view smoking it as a sacred sacrament.

And the best 4:20 verse:
If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 1 John 4:20

Peace, love, and pot. It's looks like that Biblical John beat John Lennon and the hippies to that idea.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
420 just happens to work for a lot of things, and that another reason why I cannot stand stoners! Seriously I tried it, but it just made me even more serious. Can't fit in with stoners. I love everyone, but things work out for stoners too much. You stick together and share the same lies. You're all like Baloo the bear all singing about 'Bare necessities'. You darn punky junkies! Come over here so I can pop your happy little Baloo Bear heads!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
420 just happens to work for a lot of things, and that another reason why I cannot stand stoners! Seriously I tried it, but it just made me even more serious. Can't fit in with stoners. I love everyone, but things work out for stoners too much. You stick together and share the same lies. You're all like Baloo the bear all singing about 'Bare necessities'. You darn punky junkies! Come over here so I can pop your happy little Baloo Bear heads!
I haven't listened to that song since I was a little kid, but looking at it now, WOW! It's almost like the perfect stoner song!:D

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Darn you all to heck!
PhilHeck.jpg

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
You know if you read all the 4:20 verses in the Bible in a row it's make a coherent narrative. I guess you guys know what I have been smoking this morning.

"For the fitting mood, let's look at all 4:20 verses of the Bible" -over laughs hysterically- -opens bible- "Um... I don't know what that says. Screw it I'm hungry" -tosses bible-