• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 3 Earth Ages

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Ok, but when I put national geographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints

I am taken right to videos of many foot prints of dinosaurs and including human foot prints and dinosaurs foot prints.

By the way, my web browser, is Google.
And maybe your computer security is set to high, where as National Geographic security is set low, which could prevent you.

But anyway, my point is, There are 3 earth ages.

The first earth age, being the dinosaurs

The second earth age, being us now.

The third earth age, comes at Jesus coming, to setup his kingdom here on earth.

So you have the 3 earth ages.

Alot of people will run to the book of Genesis, and think that everything started with Adam and Eve, unto which everything did not start with Adam and Eve.

The dinosaurs bones, stands there proving that everything did not start with Adam and Eve.
That alot of creationists can't handle the fact of the dinosaurs bones.

I believe in the creation, but I do not believe everything started with Adam and Eve.

This is aways my question to those who think that everything started with Adam and Eve, As to how do take something that is a Million years old and get it to fit into
6000 years. It will not work, that is bad math.
My math tells me, I can take 6000 years and fit it into a Million years, but you can not get a million years to fit into 6000 yrs?

Therefore the dinosaur bones stands there to the fact of the First Earth age.

I already referenced the site you are referring to. It is not a National Geographic site, but a Creationist web site the references fossil photos from National Geographic , dishonestly misrepresents the source. and the scientists involved.

Faithofchristian

P
I already referenced the site you are referring to. It is not a National Geographic site, but a Creationist web site the references fossil photos from National Geographic , dishonestly misrepresents the source. and the scientists involved.

I didn't notice that, but I will keep it in mind the next time I go to national geographic website.i like videos of dinosaurs, Of course they probably don't know this.

But in their dating the dinosaurs bones, takes to the time of the first earth age of the dinosaurs.

I remember being in the 8th grade science class, and hearing for the first time about dinosaurs and how they date back to Millions of years ago.

But I kept it to myself, but it bothered me, as to how can the dinosaurs be Millions of years old, when I am told, that the earth is only 6000 years old.

But then as I gotten older, I found within the bible, that the earth is not 6000 yrs old as people are being taught.

But Millions to Billions of years old, of course there's no way of proving just how old the earth is actually. But it's alot older than 6000 yrs what people are being taught it is.

All we have is in the book of Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, When ever that was ?
So that's all we have ( in the beginning )
Who knows when that was ?

But what we do know is that the dinosaur bones date's back to Millions if not Billions of years old, So that puts the Earth alot older than 6000 yrs old.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thanks, I hate having to use my phone, can not do alot, like I could on my laptop.

All I have to do is just put in at the top of my phone next to Google, in my search engine is

nationalgeographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints

Then everything that I may want to look at comes up

What server are you trying to go thru, maybe that's the problem I go thru google

You may have some kinda block that's preventing you from going to the nationalgeographic website

I just did a search and under the subheading of videos I got this:

nationalgeographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints - Google Search

Which video was it? What is the title of the video? None of those that I see are about both human and dinosaur footprints being together. Nat Geo is not perfect but that is no excuse to slander them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok, but when I put national geographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints

I am taken right to videos of many foot prints of dinosaurs and including human foot prints and dinosaurs foot prints.

By the way, my web browser, is Google.
And maybe your computer security is set to high, where as National Geographic security is set low, which could prevent you.

But anyway, my point is, There are 3 earth ages.

The first earth age, being the dinosaurs

The second earth age, being us now.

The third earth age, comes at Jesus coming, to setup his kingdom here on earth.

So you have the 3 earth ages.

Alot of people will run to the book of Genesis, and think that everything started with Adam and Eve, unto which everything did not start with Adam and Eve.

The dinosaurs bones, stands there proving that everything did not start with Adam and Eve.
That alot of creationists can't handle the fact of the dinosaurs bones.

I believe in the creation, but I do not believe everything started with Adam and Eve.

This is aways my question to those who think that everything started with Adam and Eve, As to how do take something that is a Million years old and get it to fit into
6000 years. It will not work, that is bad math.
My math tells me, I can take 6000 years and fit it into a Million years, but you can not get a million years to fit into 6000 yrs?

Therefore the dinosaur bones stands there to the fact of the First Earth age.

Some very basic paleontology for you. The Earth is about 4.55 billion years old. The age of the dinosaurs was from about 230 million years ago to 65 million years ago. That is a rather small part of Earth's history. The "age of the dinosaurs" was not the first age of the Earth. The Bible does not claim that the dinosaurs were the "first age" nor does it even seem to support your claims.

But that is besides the point. The Bible is worthless as a science book. You only make the beliefs of Christians look false by trying to abuse the Bible in that way. It is best to use the Bible for spiritual matters and use science for scientific matters.

Faithofchristian

I just did a search and under the subheading of videos I got this:

nationalgeographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints - Google Search

Which video was it? What is the title of the video? None of those that I see are about both human and dinosaur footprints being together. Nat Geo is not perfect but that is no excuse to slander them.

I don't know what your talking about.

I never slandered National Geographic.

I think that you got me mix up with someone else.

Your going to have to show where I said anything in slandering National Geographic.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Your going to have to show where I said anything in slandering National Geographic.

Actually you did. You simply do not realize how. When you tried to claim that National Geographic made a video that showed both human and dinosaur footprints together you slandered them.

Faithofchristian

Some very basic paleontology for you. The Earth is about 4.55 billion years old. The age of the dinosaurs was from about 230 million years ago to 65 million years ago. That is a rather small part of Earth's history. The "age of the dinosaurs" was not the first age of the Earth. The Bible does not claim that the dinosaurs were the "first age" nor does it even seem to support your claims.

But that is besides the point. The Bible is worthless as a science book. You only make the beliefs of Christians look false by trying to abuse the Bible in that way. It is best to use the Bible for spiritual matters and use science for scientific matters.

So you say,
The bible does not give exactly how old the earth is exactly.
But what we do know is that the dinosaurs bones date's back to Millions to Billions of years ago,
So that puts the Earth just as old if not older than any 6000 yrs old. That we do know.
And the bible does support the earth as being Millions to Billions of years old.

And the bible does support the 3 earth ages.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

You slandered National Geographic by claiming there was a National Geographic video describing dinosaur prints with human prints together, which is not true. The Creationist sites, one I referenced, is unethical dishonest referencing of National Geographic photos to give credibility to false claims

Faithofchristian

Actually you did. You simply do not realize how. When you tried to claim that National Geographic made a video that showed both human and dinosaur footprints together you slandered them.

What I said was true, I did pull up in National Geographic such a video.

It may haved been a bogus video but why would National Geographic put a bogus video in their video selection ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What I said was true, I did pull up in National Geographic such a video.

It may haved been a bogus video but why would National Geographic put a bogus video in their video selection ?

They didn't. National Geographic does not get to tell the search engines how to post their videos. And it clearly was not a Nat Geo video. Why didn't you post the full title of this supposed video? You keep claiming that the people at Nat Geo are incredibly ignorant or dishonest and that is how you slander them. Now you are obviously very ignorant about the sciences. But you are not a trusted resource, and you could hopefully still learn.

You clearly need to learn quite a bit about the Earth and its history. The Bible is not a valid resource for this at all since it is rather filled with errors.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is no such video in the National Geographic selection.

I think that he seriously does not understand how web searches work. I do not think that he was trying to be dishonest, he simply does not know what he did wrong. But he should have posted the title of the video at the very least. So not dishonest, simply ignorant and a bit irresponsible. Not deadly flaws, but they do tend to make him look bad in a debate.

Faithofchristian

You slandered National Geographic by claiming there was a National Geographic video describing dinosaur prints with human prints together, which is not true. The Creationist sites, one I referenced, is unethical dishonest referencing of National Geographic photos to give credibility to false claims

I slandered noting
But actually you should be praising the video, that it's showing and proving that the earth is not 6000 yrs old but Millions to Billions of years old.

And praising the video for showing that man was there with the dinosaurs, before Adam and Eve came to be 6000 yrs ago.

So your contradicting yourself. To say there was man, before Adam and Eve Then you say, that man could be with the dinosaurs at the same time.
Which the video proves man to be there at the same time with the dinosaurs.

So which way do you want to go.

Either man existed with the dinosaurs or man didn't exist with the dinosaurs.

So what is it?

Faithofchristian

They didn't. National Geographic does not get to tell the search engines how to post their videos. And it clearly was not a Nat Geo video. Why didn't you post the full title of this supposed video? You keep claiming that the people at Nat Geo are incredibly ignorant or dishonest and that is how you slander them. Now you are obviously very ignorant about the sciences. But you are not a trusted resource, and you could hopefully still learn.

You clearly need to learn quite a bit about the Earth and its history. The Bible is not a valid resource for this at all since it is rather filled with errors.

Who according to you,
So you say filled with errors, but what you say doesn't prove a thing, just because you say.
doesn't prove nothing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I slandered noting
But actually you should be praising the video, that it's showing and proving that the earth is not 6000 yrs old but Millions to Billions of years old.

And praising the video for showing that man was there with the dinosaurs, before Adam and Eve came to be 6000 yrs ago.

So your contradicting yourself. To say there was man, before Adam and Eve Then you say, that man could be with the dinosaurs at the same time.
Which the video proves man to be there at the same time with the dinosaurs.

So which way do you want to go.

Either man existed with the dinosaurs or man didn't exist with the dinosaurs.

So what is it?
Yes you did. This has been explained to you by both me and by shunyadragon. And no, a dishonest video that says terribly ignorant and dishonest things should never be praised. Or did you forget what you said that the video claimed?

And no, I am not contradicting myself. Adam and Eve are simply myths. You really really need to learn some basic science. Man was not created, man evolved.

Faithofchristian

Yes you did. This has been explained to you by both me and by shunyadragon. And no, a dishonest video that says terribly ignorant and dishonest things should never be praised. Or did you forget what you said that the video claimed?

And no, I am not contradicting myself. Adam and Eve are simply myths. You really really need to learn some basic science. Man was not created, man evolved.

So you say, Adam and Eve are myths, that's what you say, which doesn't mount to nothing. And proves nothing

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who according to you,
So you say filled with errors, but what you say doesn't prove a thing, just because you say.
doesn't prove nothing.

Now you are trying to attack me. I never "just say so". I can support my claims. What I have posted so far should be common knowledge to anyone that has studied any science at all. If you need support I can do so. All you have to do is to ask.

Tell me, would you ask a mathematician to prove that 2 + 2 = 4?

Faithofchristian

You got that right, you were evoled from nothing and your still nothing. Go Figure

Faithofchristian

Now you are trying to attack me. I never "just say so". I can support my claims. What I have posted so far should be common knowledge to anyone that has studied any science at all. If you need support I can do so. All you have to do is to ask.

Tell me, would you ask a mathematician to prove that 2 + 2 = 4?

So now you want to use logic.
So 2+2= 4 so that proves that Adam and Eve were created. 2+2=4