• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 3 Earth Ages

Faithofchristian

I tried, but absolutely nothing. I even checked all NG videos listed on YouTube. I note that you said "That's quite funny, because I just got done watching it again." which was just a couple of hours ago, so I assume you did have access to a computer, and also assume you will have it again. When you get back to it I'd appreciate it you'd find the link and pass it on.

Thanks.

I said, I don't have a regular computer or a laptop, all I have is my phone, which doesn't give me alot of access to do alot of things that a computer can do.

I can pull up things, such as national geographic, but that's as far as it goes.

I don't even know how to copy and paste on my phone, like I did when I had my laptop computer.
Had a electrical storm which burned out my laptop, so all I have is my phone, which doesn't do to much. Like a computer can.

All I can say is, try putting, without any high case letters---> national geographic human footprints with dinosaur footprints

Did you try to Google it

I hate this being without my laptop. Can't do a darn thing on this phone.

I had alot of things down loaded on my laptop and lost everything because of the electrical storm shorted out my laptop.I had it plug in to charge up the battery and the electrical pass threw and shorted it out.

Other than that. That's about all I can do is give you national geographic and try to google it and maybe try amazon
On my phone I go thru google.

Thank you for your patience

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I said, I don't have a regular computer or a laptop, all I have is my phone, which doesn't give me alot of access to do alot of things that a computer can do.

I can pull up things, such as national geographic, but that's as far as it goes.

I don't even know how to copy and paste on my phone, like I did when I had my laptop computer.
Had a electrical storm which burned out my laptop, so all I have is my phone, which doesn't do to much. Like a computer can.

You have to have a web access to bring it up on your phone and designate a source or file.

Still waiting . . .

No such source exists, except the one It cited.

The closest is Creationist articles and films on the Paluxy fossils.

Faithofchristian

Dishonest big time!!!!!

If you can pull it up on your phone you can give a reference for the internet. ALL the National Geographic films, articles and blogs are on the internet. There is absolutely no National Geographic source that supports your bogus dishonest claim.

As to how do I not know, that you can pull up national geographic. And your claiming that you can't.

Look on my phone, I can't do as much as I could on my laptop. On my phone I go thru Google
I went back to national geographic and couldn't find no web address. All I found at the top of national geographic was Google

On my laptop I could copy and paste. But on my phone I have no idea how to do this or if my phone can even do copy and paste.

Look i'm trying to be nice about all of this, so I don't like being called bogus and dishonest.
I gave what I can. What I can do on my phone. That's all I can say.

And yes I also pulled up those bogus clips. But I also pulled up about how they found foot prints of humans in Africa that dated back to 12000 years ago.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As to how do I not know, that you can pull up national geographic. And your claiming that you can't.

Look on my phone, I can't do as much as I could on my laptop. On my phone I go thru Google
I went back to national geographic and couldn't find no web address. All I found at the top of national geographic was Google

On my laptop I could copy and paste. But on my phone I have no idea how to do this or if my phone can even do copy and paste.

Look i'm trying to be nice about all of this, so I don't like being called bogus and dishonest.
I gave what I can. What I can do on my phone. That's all I can say.

And yes I also pulled up those bogus clips. But I also pulled up about how they found foot prints of humans in Africa that dated back to 12000 years ago.

Since dinosaurs died out over sixtyfive million years ago footprints a mere twelve thousand years old do not help you. And your problem may be that you do not know how web searches work. Just because you put a couple of words in your search does not mean that they are in the results. Placing "National Geographic" in your search does not mean the videos that turn up will have been made by them.

Skwim

Veteran Member

All I can say is, try putting, without any high case letters---> national geographic human footprints with dinosaur footprints

Did you try to Google it

I hate this being without my laptop. Can't do a darn thing on this phone.

I had alot of things down loaded on my laptop and lost everything because of the electrical storm shorted out my laptop.I had it plug in to charge up the battery and the electrical pass threw and shorted it out.

Other than that. That's about all I can do is give you national geographic and try to google it and maybe try amazon
On my phone I go thru google.

Thank you for your patience
Sorry about the recent demise of your computer. That's gotta really suck. Tried your suggestion above, but nada. But how about the video's formal title? That would help a lot.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Sorry about the recent demise of your computer. That's gotta really suck. Tried your suggestion above, but nada. But how about the video's formal title? That would help a lot.

Do not hold your breath, there is no such National Geographic video. I have done a complete and comprehensive search.

We are dealing with a limping lame unethical apologist game. I am sure you have seen this before

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Do not hold your breath, there is no such National Geographic video. I have done a complete and comprehensive search.
Hey, Faithofchristian said he had just watched it. I'm sure he'll be providing the formal name for the video. Why wouldn't he? The guy wouldn't be lying, would he?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Or possibly merely very uneducated in the sciences. I have run into creationists that are otherwise fine and upstanding people, but they get severe cognitive dissonance when the sciences show their beliefs to be wrong. Even something as simple as the fact that the Noah's Ark story is a myth gives them the a total inability to understand even the simplest of concepts.

He may not be able to understand how creationist sites actually require their workers to promise not to use the scientific method.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Or possibly merely very uneducated in the sciences. I have run into creationists that are otherwise fine and upstanding people, but they get severe cognitive dissonance when the sciences show their beliefs to be wrong. Even something as simple as the fact that the Noah's Ark story is a myth gives them the a total inability to understand even the simplest of concepts.

He may not be able to understand how creationist sites actually require their workers to promise not to use the scientific method.

I acknowledge this, but this aside the existence of this National Geographic video is very obviously and over the top down right Lie. This by the way is not the first time I have found this among other apologetic argument by fundamentalists, Hiding behind the computer keyboard and pleading ignorance can only go so far. @Faithofchristian definitely appears literate and competent to download stuff on his cell phone. If his computer is busted he can go to a librry and use fre computers.

Faithofchristian

Thanks, I hate having to use my phone, can not do alot, like I could on my laptop.

All I have to do is just put in at the top of my phone next to Google, in my search engine is

nationalgeographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints

Then everything that I may want to look at comes up

What server are you trying to go thru, maybe that's the problem I go thru google

You may have some kinda block that's preventing you from going to the nationalgeographic website

Faithofchristian

Since dinosaurs died out over sixtyfive million years ago footprints a mere twelve thousand years old do not help you. And your problem may be that you do not know how web searches work. Just because you put a couple of words in your search does not mean that they are in the results. Placing "National Geographic" in your search does not mean the videos that turn up will have been made by them.

All I can say, then someone is using the name of national geographic. Putting things under their name.

Because in the heading says national geographic.

Faithofchristian

I seriously doubt if you can. But feel free. I will politely point out any errors.

Look in the Bible, in the book of Matthew 12:32, Jesus speaking saying, That the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, shall not be forgiven neither in this world, neither in the world to come"

So here we find, Jesus in giving two of the earth ages. The second earth age is where we're at now.
The third earth age is yet to come, that when the third earth age comes, this is when God's kingdom is established here on earth.being the third earth age.

The first earth age, being of the dinosaurs.that went extinct million of years ago.
That now to day were in the second earth age. And the third earth age, will come at the return of Christ Jesus,to setup his kingdom here on earth.

First earth age = Dinosaurs
Second earth age = Being us to day
Third earth age = Jesus kingdom here on earth.

Thereby when Jesus said, in speaking of the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit and said
( Neither in this world, Neither in the world to come )
Thats simple, Neither in this world, this being the second earth age. Which we are living in.

Neither in the world to come, this being the third earth age, that will come at Jesus return.

The First earth age, being the First earth age of the Dinosaurs.

Faithofchristian

I acknowledge this, but this aside the existence of this National Geographic video is very obviously and over the top down right Lie. This by the way is not the first time I have found this among other apologetic argument by fundamentalists, Hiding behind the computer keyboard and pleading ignorance can only go so far. @Faithofchristian definitely appears literate and competent to download stuff on his cell phone. If his computer is busted he can go to a librry and use fre computers.

I never said i could down stuff things on my cell phone, so there your not getting things right yourself. Which is a darn out Right lie from you.

I said I put in my search engine at the top of my phone next to Google, and it brings up National Geographic about the human footprints with dinosaurs footprints.

Maybe it's your computer that's putting a block, that you can't get through to the website of national geographic.

And all I know is what is given by National Geographic website.
But if you can't pull it up, that's no fault of mine. Maybe it's your computer that's blocking you from going into the website of national geographic.

The same with you, if you can't pull up National Geographic website, then go to a library and use theirs.

I myself has come across this with others. Who can not pull up other website. But where I can, I don't know for sure why or what is preventing you or others from pulling up national geographic, only unless you have a block on your computer that is preventing you from entering national geographic website. Thru Google

Faithofchristian

Skwim, I did some checking, and the only thing that I came up with, is maybe you got your security set to high, that could be why you can't access national geographic website.
That National Geographic website has their website sat a low security.

It could be also your web browser could be preventing you from accessing national geographic website.

This is what I came up with, Thanks

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Skwim, I did some checking, and the only thing that I came up with, is maybe you got your security set to high, that could be why you can't access national geographic website.
That National Geographic website has their website sat a low security.

It could be also your web browser could be preventing you from accessing national geographic website.

This is what I came up with, Thanks

I can easily access the National Geographic website. and there is absolutely no video that you claim is there, None, Nada, Zip, Negatory, absolutely zero.

Faithofchristian

I can easily access the National Geographic website. and there is absolutely no video that you claim is there, None, Nada, Zip, Negatory, absolutely zero.

Ok, but when I put national geographic human footprints with dinosaurs footprints

I am taken right to videos of many foot prints of dinosaurs and including human foot prints and dinosaurs foot prints.

By the way, my web browser, is Google.
And maybe your computer security is set to high, where as National Geographic security is set low, which could prevent you.

But anyway, my point is, There are 3 earth ages.

The first earth age, being the dinosaurs

The second earth age, being us now.

The third earth age, comes at Jesus coming, to setup his kingdom here on earth.

So you have the 3 earth ages.

Alot of people will run to the book of Genesis, and think that everything started with Adam and Eve, unto which everything did not start with Adam and Eve.

The dinosaurs bones, stands there proving that everything did not start with Adam and Eve.
That alot of creationists can't handle the fact of the dinosaurs bones.

I believe in the creation, but I do not believe everything started with Adam and Eve.

This is aways my question to those who think that everything started with Adam and Eve, As to how do take something that is a Million years old and get it to fit into
6000 years. It will not work, that is bad math.
My math tells me, I can take 6000 years and fit it into a Million years, but you can not get a million years to fit into 6000 yrs?

Therefore the dinosaur bones stands there to the fact of the First Earth age.