• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 3 Earth Ages

Faithofchristian

Whats wrong with the picture is you are relying on scripture from ancient Babylonian, Ugarit, and Canaanite mythology, and rejecting the objectively verified evidence for the history of the earth, life, and humanity

There is absolutely no evidence that humans existed at the time in earth's history The time scale of billions of years and sequence of life is abundantly confirmed by stratigraphy of the intricate geologic layers containing the fossils of the sequence of evoltion.

The facts indicate that we are physically animals and genetically related by evolution to the rest of the life on earth

People can't believe they came from a intelligent God, But yet people will believe they came from a lower life animal.
Now that's amazing.

quote]
There was a time, people believed in the creation of humans, Until the dinosaurs bones came into the picture, and were dated back before Adam and Eve.

Then people started to look to disprove the creation of Adam and Eve. So they came up with homo sapiens. Then people started to latch on to this.

This only shows that people are so gullible that they will believe in anything.to believe that they came from a lower life animal.

And yes I do believe in a intelligent God, more than I can believe that I came from a lower life animal.

Back during the time of the dinosaurs, man was there, but do people actually know what man was at that time ?

So can you, yourself explain exactly what man was back at the time of the dinosaurs?

Scientist come up with homo sapiens, all because they, themselves have no idea about the 3 earth ages.

Nor what man was back during the time of the dinosaurs.
So scientist take what they can't explain, and come up with the theory of man coming from homo sapiens. To explain how man existed with the dinosaurs.

There is absolutely no evidence that humans existed with dinosaurs.[/QUOTE]

I never mention anything about humans existed with the dinosaurs.
I said man existed with the dinosaurs.

Sounds confusing doesn't it.

Not if you understand the difference between the two.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

There is absolutely no evidence that "man (humans)" existed with dinosaurs.

Maybe not according to human logic, but then I am not talking about human logic.

Look there were found man foot prints with dinosaur foot prints.

That dinosaur foot prints standing on top of man's foot prints.Which were fossilized in stone.

Showing that man existed along side with the dinosaurs.

The man that I'm referring to, is the heavenly Spirit Celestial man.
The other man is Terrestrial of flesh and blood earthly.

Therefore, the heavenly Spirit Celestial man existed with the dinosaurs.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Maybe not according to human logic, but then I am not talking about human logic.

That dinosaur foot prints standing on top of man's foot prints.Which were fossilized in stone.

This claim is an egregious dishonest use of phony false evidence.

By the way I am a geologist with more than fifty years of experience.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is absolutely no evidence that humans existed with dinosaurs.

I never mention anything about humans existed with the dinosaurs.
I said man existed with the dinosaurs.

Sounds confusing doesn't it.

Not if you understand the difference between the two.

Sorry, but you contradicted yourself. Man and human are one and the same. And man is a very recent organism. By the way, like it or not you are an animal. What makes you think that you are not an animal? You might want to look up some of the terms that you do not understand. You are also a mammal and of course an ape as well.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

The man that I'm referring to, is the heavenly Spirit Celestial man.
The other man is Terrestrial of flesh and blood earthly.

Therefore, the heavenly Spirit Celestial man existed with the dinosaurs.

Nope, those are all fakes and frauds. Creationists that still have some of the frauds will not even let experts near them. That should tell you something. You are relying on the works of those that are active "Liars for Jesus". They think that Jesus is so weak that he needs them to lie for him. Those sorts of Christians harm Christianity, they do not help it.

Faithofchristian

Sorry, but you contradicted yourself. Man and human are one and the same. And man is a very recent organism. By the way, like it or not you are an animal. What makes you think that you are not an animal? You might want to look up some of the terms that you do not understand. You are also a mammal and of course an ape as well.

That all depends as to which man is being referred to.

Faithofchristian

Nope, those are all fakes and frauds. Creationists that still have some of the frauds will not even let experts near them. That should tell you something. You are relying on the works of those that are active "Liars for Jesus". They think that Jesus is so weak that he needs them to lie for him. Those sorts of Christians harm Christianity, they do not help it.

That all depends on which Christian your referring to.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No knowledge or understanding, and trying to use phone fraudulent Genoelogy to justify your belief.

If you consider the little rodent like mammals, our ancestors, this is the only evidence that ancestors of humans existed at the time of the dinosaurs.

Still waiting for the evidence you claim that man or humans existed and left footprints at the time of the dinosaurs. Ther is no fossil nor footprint evidence that "man (humans}" coexisted with dinosaurs.

What goes around comes around

That is true of you avoiding actual honest factual evidence, and relying on fundamentalist Creationist documented fraud,

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That all depends on which Christian your referring to.

No, please. Let's try to be reasonable. When a person believes in myths that make all those that believe in them look terribly ignorant that person actually harms his belief. You should be trying to learn why we know that various stories, not all of the, but various stories in the Bible are myths. There are countless Christians, probably most in fact, that do not believe the myths of Genesis. If a person thinks that his religion demand that he believes that 2 + 2 = 5 then that person harms his own religion.

Faithofchristian

If you consider the little rodent like mammals, our ancestors, this is the only evidence that ancestors of humans existed at the time of the dinosaurs.

Still waiting for the evidence you claim that man or humans existed and left footprints at the time of the dinosaurs. Ther is no fossil nor footprint evidence that "man (humans}" coexisted with dinosaurs.

That is true of you avoiding actual honest factual evidence, and relying on fundamentalist Creationist documented fraud,

Your a genealogist and you don't know these things, about the findings of dinosaur and man's foot prints fossilized in stone, heck the first time I heard about this, I was in the 8th grade in science class, and our science teaches had a movie of National Geographic about the dinosaur and man's foot prints fossilized in stone.

Not only this but you can go to just about any Library and find out about these things, In the genealogist section and find many things about these finding.

You being a genealogist should know these things.

Faithofchristian

No, please. Let's try to be reasonable. When a person believes in myths that make all those that believe in them look terribly ignorant that person actually harms his belief. You should be trying to learn why we know that various stories, not all of the, but various stories in the Bible are myths. There are countless Christians, probably most in fact, that do not believe the myths of Genesis. If a person thinks that his religion demand that he believes that 2 + 2 = 5 then that person harms his own religion.

That's because alot of Christians are not taught about the 3 earth ages. So they have no clue or knowledge. Who or what they were back in the 1st earth age and how they came to be in this 2nd earth age.

You know, even you were there in that 1st earth age and now your here in this 2nd earth age.
I'm sure that at some time in your life you either ask this question or it cross your mind at some point, Why am I here?

I did back when I was younger and I'm sure many people haved.

Go to any Pastor, Preacher and ask them to explain to you about the 3 earth ages. See what they tell you, they will not have a clue what your talking about.

But yet it's all right there in very bible these Pastor's, Preachers teach from. Now that's what's amazing. That about all their life they teach people from the bible, But yet they have no clue what the Bible actually does teach.

That's like driving a car all your life and you just find out in your owners manual about things, that you had no clue it was there.

That's how these Pastor's, Preachers are. They read the Bible every Sunday to people, but yet they have no clue that the bible teaches about the 3 earth ages.

Skwim

Veteran Member
If I'm getting this right, your saying that homo sapiens animals are no different than us, being that humans and homo sapiens are one and the same species.
"Homo sapiens" is simply the scientific designation for modern humans, folks that go back some 200,000 years. We are members of the subtribe Hominina, a branch of the tribe Hominini

So if I'm right, you consider yourself to be a animal. Now that's amazing. Maybe you consider yourself animal.
If you're not an animal

"Any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli."
Source: dictionary.com​

then what are you, a plant, fungus, or a bacterium?

This just shows peoples intelligent's is lacking to believe in such nonsense.
Boy, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. ;

People will criticize other people for believing that they came from an intelligent God, but yet thinks nothing about lowering themselves in believing that they came from a lower life animal. Is there something wrong with this picture ?
"Lower life"? What kind of life do you think humans are lower than?

Is it any wonder as to why God said in Genesis 1:26, that man would have Dominion over the animals. All because the animals being a lower life form, So man being the Higher life form, would have Dominion over the lower life form animals, and people like yourself, consider yourself to be an animal ?
Just what is so appalling about being classified as an "animal," one of several scientific designations of life forms? You know, you don't have many other options to choose from, only five in fact, but go ahead and take your pick.

1)Animals:Eukaryotic, multicellular organisms that form the biological kingdom Animalia.

2)Plants: Mainly multicellular, predominantly photosynthetic eukaryotes of the kingdom Plantae

3)Fungi: Any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that includes microorganisms such as yeasts and molds, as well as the more familiar mushrooms.

4)Protista: Any eukaryotic organism that is not an animal, plant or fungus

5)Archaeabacteria: Single-celled microorganisms. that have no cell nucleus or any other membrane-bound organelles in their cells

6)Bacteria: Unicellular organisms that lack a membrane-bound nucleus, mitochondria, or any other membrane-bound organelle​

People can't believe they came from a intelligent God, But yet people will believe they came from a lower life animal.
Now that's amazing.
No more amazing than believing a mentally stable deity created mankind so as to praise, worship, and fear him.

There was a time, people believed in the creation of humans, Until the dinosaurs bones came into the picture, and were dated back before Adam and Eve.

Then people started to look to disprove the creation of Adam and Eve. So they came up with homo sapiens. Then people started to latch on to this.
OMG, OMG! I'm almost beginning to feel sorry for you. Almost. Obviously you lack a reasonable background in science, and because I have no inclination to bring you up to speed I'm going to simply bid you adieu.

Take care, and have a good day

Milton Platt

How much do you really know about the
3 Earth Ages.

Christ Jesus in speaking about the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the book of Matthew 12:32, that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, "It shall not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come"

So here we find, 2 of the Earth ages, The world which we now live in, and the world which is yet to come, being the third Earth age, That when Christ Jesus returns,the third Earth age will be assured in, Establishing God's kingdom here on Earth.

But what about the first Earth age?

We know that the dinosaurs bones date's back to some 6.5 Millions of years ago.

That the dinosaurs bones out date's Adam and Eve, So here we find the first Earth age of the Dinosaurs.

So you have the first earth age of the dinosaurs.

And the second earth age, which we live in.

And the third earth age, will be assured in at Christ Jesus second coming,
Establishing God's kingdom here on earth.

How does that square with the Genesis stories?