• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The 3 Earth Ages

Faithofchristian

How much do you really know about the
3 Earth Ages.

Christ Jesus in speaking about the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the book of Matthew 12:32, that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, "It shall not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come"

So here we find, 2 of the Earth ages, The world which we now live in, and the world which is yet to come, being the third Earth age, That when Christ Jesus returns,the third Earth age will be assured in, Establishing God's kingdom here on Earth.

But what about the first Earth age?

We know that the dinosaurs bones date's back to some 6.5 Millions of years ago.

That the dinosaurs bones out date's Adam and Eve, So here we find the first Earth age of the Dinosaurs.

So you have the first earth age of the dinosaurs.

And the second earth age, which we live in.

And the third earth age, will be assured in at Christ Jesus second coming,
Establishing God's kingdom here on earth.

Last edited:

Scott C.

Just one guy
As a Christian, are you basing this belief regarding the first earth age on specific biblical versus or is this more of a speculation, based on scripture and based on what you believe might be the case?

Faithofchristian

As a Christian, are you basing this belief regarding the first earth age on specific biblical versus or is this more of a speculation, based on scripture and based on what you believe might be the case?

If you had read what Christ Jesus said in the book of Matthew 12:32, in speaking about the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said Neither in this world, Neither in the world to come"

So here you find, the world which we live in now, and the world to come being the third world age which will be assured in at the second coming of Christ Jesus, the kingdom of God.

The first earth age, being the world age of the dinosaurs.
Which to day we find the remain's of the dinosaurs bones. To establish the first earth age.

Faithofchristian

The scientific world of paleontologist and archaeologist and Christian scientist have dated the dinosaurs bones to about
6.5 millions of years ago.

Therefore this being the first earth age of the dinosaurs.

Even the bible supports the scientific world, of paleontologist scientist and the archaeologist scientist.that the earth as being millions if not Billions of years old.

Jeremiah Ames

3 Earth Ages.

Christ Jesus in speaking about the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the book of Matthew 12:32, that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, "It shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come"

So here we find, 2 of the Earth ages, The world which we now live in, and the world which is yet to come, being the third Earth age, That when Christ Jesus returns,the third Earth age will be assured in, God's kingdom here on Earth.

That the dinosaurs bones out date's Adam and Eve, So here we find the first Earth age of the Dinosaurs.

That because of Satan's rebellion against God,
God destroyed that the first earth age, That to day in our world we find the remain's of the dinosaurs bones as witnesses to the first earth age, God hope that this would bring an end to Satan's rebellion, but it didn't, Satan in his rebellion, lead one third of the angels in his rebillion against God.

And the third earth age, will be assured in at Christ Jesus second coming. God's kingdom here on earth.

How does an understanding of these ages benefit our spiritual knowledge?

Faithofchristian

Why do we n

How does an understanding of these ages benefit our spiritual knowledge?

Knowing how we came to be in this second earth age.
If you do not understand the 3 earth ages. That the old testament Prophet's speaks about and the disciples Peter and Paul wrote about.
Knowing about the 3 earth ages, will give you an understanding where you came from, and why your here in this second earth age.

And will give you more of an understanding about the scriptures. That your Spiritual knowledge of the scriptures will grow more in depth of knowledge and understanding.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Okay, I'll bite.

Were A&E the first Homo sapiens to walk the earth, or, in as much as you evidently don't believe the world was created some 6,000 years ago, are all the Homo sapiens that have ever lived, which goes back to their the first appearance in Africa some 200,000 years ago, also included in this second age?

Faithofchristian

Okay, I'll bite.

Were A&E the first Homo sapiens to walk the earth, or, in as much as you evidently don't believe the world was created some 6,000 years ago, are all the Homo sapiens that have ever lived, which goes back to their the first appearance in Africa some 200,000 years ago, also included in this second age?

Your right about that I don't believe the earth as being 6000 yrs old, but more like Millions if not Billions of years old.

The second earth age, is what we are living in now.

As far as I understand, the scientific world has not found anything that connects the homo sapiens to us humans.

So that leaves us with the missing link. To connect them both together.
Unless you found the missing link.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Your right about that I don't believe the earth as being 6000 yrs old, but more like Millions if not Billions of years old.

As far as I understand, the scientific world has not found anything that connects the homo sapiens to us humans.
Err, Homo sapiens is our taxonomic name. All humans, including you and I, are Homo sapiens, . So let me ask again, were A&E the first Homo sapiens to walk the earth?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

So that leaves us with the missing link. To connect them both together.
Unless you found the missing link.
A couple of corrections. The age of the dinosaurs was from roughly 227 million years ago to 66 million years ago.

Second modern man IS Homo sapiens. That is the species name for you and me. And human evolution is fairly well understood. The so called "missing link" has been found and found and found. Each time the creationist keep moving the goal posts. There is no doubt in the world of science that man is an evolved being.

Faithofchristian

Err, Homo sapiens is our taxonomic name. All humans, including you and I, are Homo sapiens, . So let me ask again, were A&E the first Homo sapiens to walk the earth?

Not quite sure what your meaning by A&E,

If not wrong, that would be at Adam and Eve. To be the first human beings of flesh and blood to walk the earth.

3 Earth Ages.

Christ Jesus in speaking about the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the book of Matthew 12:32, that the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, "It shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come"

So here we find, 2 of the Earth ages, The world which we now live in, and the world which is yet to come, being the third Earth age, That when Christ Jesus returns,the third Earth age will be assured in, God's kingdom here on Earth.

That because of Satan's rebellion against God,
God destroyed that the first earth age, That to day in our world we find the remain's of the dinosaurs bones as witnesses to the first earth age, God hope that this would bring an end to Satan's rebellion, but it didn't, Satan in his rebellion, lead one third of the angels in his rebillion against God.

And the third earth age, will be assured in at Christ Jesus second coming. God's kingdom here on earth.

What about all the other Major extinction events before the dinosaurs? Why would so much death exist in the first age being due just to Satan's rebellion?

Extinction event - Wikipedia

Faithofchristian

A couple of corrections. The age of the dinosaurs was from roughly 227 million years ago to 66 million years ago.

Second modern man IS Homo sapiens. That is the species name for you and me. And human evolution is fairly well understood. The so called "missing link" has been found and found and found. Each time the creationist keep moving the goal posts. There is no doubt in the world of science that man is an evolved being.

So, that still proves the earth is not 6000 yes old as the young creationists believe's it is.

You do know man was there with the dinosaurs, that man has been around Millions to Billions of years. Maybe longer than we know of.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So, that still proves the earth is not 6000 yes old as the young creationists believe's it is.

You do know man was there with the dinosaurs, that man has been around Millions to Billions of years. Maybe longer than we know of.
No, man has only been here a mere three hundred thousand years at the most.

Faithofchristian

What about all the other Major extinction events before the dinosaurs? Why would so much death exist in the first age being due just to Satan's rebellion?

Extinction event - Wikipedia

Maybe because everything was living in harmony, until Satan's rebellion, that caused a disruption in everything.

You know it's said, it only takes one bad appears to make bad the whole bunch.

And that's exactly what Satan did.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Not quite sure what your meaning by A&E,

If not wrong, that would be at Adam and Eve. To be the first human beings of flesh and blood to walk the earth.
You're right, A&E denotes Adam & Eve. That aside, in as much as science considers Homo sapiens, animals no different than ourselves, to be humans of flesh and blood, how do A&E fit into the picture?

f635aa5f3032fdb6390ce57c0e50b25e--stone-age-timeline.jpg

Painting of neolithic man farming.

The Neolithic was a period in the development of human technology, beginning about 10,200 BC, according to the ASPRO chronology, in some parts of the Middle East, and later in other parts of the world and ending between 4500 and 2000 BC.

A829533.jpg

Painting of Mesolithic men drying skins
In the Mesolithic era, our weapons and tools started to get smaller and more handier. Now, instead of spears, we use bow and arrows. We also use fishing hooks in this time period. At the time our houses started to look very different. Although we still live in caves, we also live in mammoth houses and pit houses.

boeren..jpg

Painting of Paleolithic family
The Paleolithic age is a prehistoric period of human history distinguished by the development of the most primitive stone tools and covers roughly 95% of human technological prehistory

7565493_orig.jpg

Faithofchristian

If I'm getting this right, your saying that homo sapiens animals are no different than us, being that humans and homo sapiens are one and the same species.

So if I'm right, you consider yourself to be a animal. Now that's amazing. Maybe you consider yourself animal.

This just shows peoples intelligent's is lacking to believe in such nonsense.

People will criticize other people for believing that they came from an intelligent God, but yet thinks nothing about lowering themselves in believing that they came from a lower life animal. Is there something wrong with this picture ?

Is it any wonder as to why God said in
Genesis 1:26, that man would have Dominion over the animals. All because the animals being a lower life form, So man being the Higher life form, would have Dominion over the lower life form animals, and people like yourself, consider yourself to be an animal ?
Which puts me and other people who believe in an intelligent God are of the Higher life form. That will have Dominion over the lower life form animals.

People can't believe they came from a intelligent God, But yet people will believe they came from a lower life animal.
Now that's amazing.

There was a time, people believed in the creation of humans, Until the dinosaurs bones came into the picture, and were dated back before Adam and Eve.

Then people started to look to disprove the creation of Adam and Eve. So they came up with homo sapiens. Then people started to latch on to this.

This only shows that people are so gullible that they will believe in anything.to believe that they came from a lower life animal.

And yes I do believe in a intelligent God, more than I can believe that I came from a lower life animal.

Back during the time of the dinosaurs, man was there, but do people actually know what man was at that time ?

So can you, yourself explain exactly what man was back at the time of the dinosaurs?

Scientist come up with homo sapiens, all because they, themselves have no idea about the 3 earth ages.

Nor what man was back during the time of the dinosaurs.
So scientist take what they can't explain, and come up with the theory of man coming from homo sapiens. To explain how man existed with the dinosaurs.

Just to counter the creation of Adam and Eve.
But little do scientist know, that the bible itself, tells of a time before the creation of Adam and Eve, a time back long ago of the dinosaurs.of a world that then was.

But scientist like everyone else, have no idea what the Bible actually confirm's about the
3 earth ages.

The very first words of the bible in Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 1 does say--"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

So the question remains, When was the beginning, that God created the heaven and the earth ?
If you take note, that in the creation account in the book of Genesis, there's no mentioning of God creating the atmosphere, Air, as being created. So the question remains, how long has the atmosphere, air, been?

The question remains, when was the beginning that God created the heaven and the earth and the atmosphere,air which we breath?

So just like there's no mentioning, when the air and earth and heaven being created, All we have is, in the beginning, When ever that was ?

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If I'm getting this right, your saying that homo sapiens animals are no different than us, being that humans and homo sapiens are one and the same species.

So if I'm right, you consider yourself to be a animal. Now that's amazing. Maybe you consider yourself animal.

This just shows peoples intelligent's is lacking to believe in such nonsense.

People will criticize other people for believing that they came from an intelligent God, but yet thinks nothing about lowering themselves in believing that they came from a lower life animal. Is there something wrong with this picture ?

Whats wrong with the picture is you are relying on scripture from ancient Babylonian, Ugarit, and Canaanite mythology, and rejecting the objectively verified evidence for the history of the earth, life, and humanity

There is absolutely no evidence that humans existed at the time in earth's history The time scale of billions of years and sequence of life is abundantly confirmed by stratigraphy of the intricate geologic layers containing the fossils of the sequence of evoltion.

Is it any wonder as to why God said in
Genesis 1:26, that man would have Dominion over the animals. All because the animals being a lower life form, So man being the Higher life form, would have Dominion over the lower life form animals, and people like yourself, consider yourself to be an animal ?
Which puts me and other people who believe in an intelligent God are of the Higher life form. That will have Dominion over the lower life form animals.

The facts indicate that we are physically animals and genetically related by evolution to the rest of the life on earth

People can't believe they came from a intelligent God, But yet people will believe they came from a lower life animal.
Now that's amazing.

There was a time, people believed in the creation of humans, Until the dinosaurs bones came into the picture, and were dated back before Adam and Eve.

Then people started to look to disprove the creation of Adam and Eve. So they came up with homo sapiens. Then people started to latch on to this.

This only shows that people are so gullible that they will believe in anything.to believe that they came from a lower life animal.

And yes I do believe in a intelligent God, more than I can believe that I came from a lower life animal.

Back during the time of the dinosaurs, man was there, but do people actually know what man was at that time ?

So can you, yourself explain exactly what man was back at the time of the dinosaurs?

Scientist come up with homo sapiens, all because they, themselves have no idea about the 3 earth ages.

Nor what man was back during the time of the dinosaurs.
So scientist take what they can't explain, and come up with the theory of man coming from homo sapiens. To explain how man existed with the dinosaurs.

There is absolutely no evidence that humans existed with dinosaurs.

Last edited: