• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That One Food You Forget to Buy...

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
... when you go grocery shopping. What is it? Last month for me it was pepperoni slices. I got that this month, but I just realized I forgot to buy spreadable butter! Aww shucks! I know I could just walk to the grocery store and pick it up, but it's really cold outside and going out to pick one thing seems kind of redundant to me. And the funny thing is, this month I bought my groceries online. I could have easily remembered to buy it, but for some reason it escaped my mind. I have normal stick butter too, but I use spreadable butter on toasted sandwiches. It goes really good with a toasted pb&j or turkey sandwich. I guess I'll have to wait to make a sandwich until I get that butter! I typically only go grocery shopping once a month too, but this time I'll have to make an exception...

TL;DR - What was the last food you forgot you buy the last time you went grocery shopping?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ugh...

I didn't go to the grocery store, rather Family Dollar for a number of things. I did, however, forget my list. I remembered everything on it except applesauce...

Heyo

Veteran Member
... when you go grocery shopping. What is it? Last month for me it was pepperoni slices. I got that this month, but I just realized I forgot to buy spreadable butter! Aww shucks! I know I could just walk to the grocery store and pick it up, but it's really cold outside and going out to pick one thing seems kind of redundant to me. And the funny thing is, this month I bought my groceries online. I could have easily remembered to buy it, but for some reason it escaped my mind. I have normal stick butter too, but I use spreadable butter on toasted sandwiches. It goes really good with a toasted pb&j or turkey sandwich. I guess I'll have to wait to make a sandwich until I get that butter! I typically only go grocery shopping once a month too, but this time I'll have to make an exception...

TL;DR - What was the last food you forgot you buy the last time you went grocery shopping?
I rarely forget to buy anything. I make a list (which I don't take with me, just to read and remember). I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I remember an item from the previous list and forget I did get them so I have more in stock than need to be. Last time I bought bacon even though I had it at home.