• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That Old Serpent ... anyone want to beta read?

Kelly of the Phoenix

El. Asherah. Yahweh. Baal Hadad. Astarte. Anat.

Before Judaism settled on monotheism, there was a family of Gods who chose various tribes in the Mesopotamian to rule over. However, times have been tough and They feel They are dying.

And They will.

Satan is tasked by El to locate two prodigal Sons: Yahweh and Baal Hadad, Who constantly try to kill each Other and have left Their human followers languishing to famine and war. Other pantheons decide that the "House of the Almighty" has sinned too often and should die for trying to usurp Their jurisdictions. Tricksters such as Iktomi the Lakota Spider want all Gods dead, for he considers them impostors. Faced with hostility from without, what will Satan do when he learns his own House has betrayed him
?

I would like some beta readers. Less interested in grammar and stuff and more about just the story in general. The people tagged have already helped a great deal. I'm almost done with the book and hope to publish in June when my cover artist is available. :)

Phantasman

Just shows to me that the Demiurge (and Archons) were known, yet very little. Just like God (Father) before the Christ/Spirit revealed them.

Kelly of the Phoenix

I finally finished the book and it should go live on lulu.com asap. My cover artist is helping me with uploading it as I am new to the whole thing. I would like to thank everyone here who helped me with chapters and stuff. The feedback was most welcome. Here is a sample of the cover:

Attachments

• InkedThat Old Serpent Paperback Cover_LI.jpg
    InkedThat Old Serpent Paperback Cover_LI.jpg
    850.4 KB · Views: 0