• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanksgiving. A day of Joy, a day of mourning.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Couldn't you just sum it up for me. Tell me what you are trying to say using this link as support.

Good-Ole-Rebel
If you're not willing to take maybe even 1 minute to check it out even after I told you were to find it, then this tells me trying to post anything to you is simply a waste of time.

Good-Ole-Rebel

If you're not willing to take maybe even 1 minute to check it out even after I told you were to find it, then this tells me trying to post anything to you is simply a waste of time.

Because you are not willing to sum up what you believe the article is saying to prove your point, it tells me you don't know what you're talking about. Sending me to a link right off the bat tells me you're afraid to discuss it because you may be wrong. And you would rather say that they link is wrong not you.

Do yourself a favor, study up on your own. Make knowledge yours. Don't just be an internet link cop.

Good-Ole-Rebel

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Because you are not willing to sum up what you believe the article is saying to prove your point, it tells me you don't know what you're talking about. Sending me to a link right off the bat tells me you're afraid to discuss it because you may be wrong. And you would rather say that they link is wrong not you.

Do yourself a favor, study up on your own. Make knowledge yours. Don't just be an internet link cop.

Good-Ole-Rebel

^^ignore list^^
It's utterly dishonest and unethical to put thoughts and words into someone else's mind, but hopefully someday you'll abandon Trumpism and decide that what Jesus actually taught is far more important and moral than what Trump says and does. If there's any doubt about that, maybe look up "Seven Deadly Sins and actually see for yourself how Trump stacks up against Jesus. Oh, but that's only if you actually spend a minute or two of your precious time instead of expecting someone to spoon feed you

Bye..