• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks, RF!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
No, thank you! And thanks for putting up with me!

One thing I've learned about you is that you're a fast learner. If I recall correctly, after I came back after a long hiatus, and mentioned something about a wolverine, you said something that suggested you might have remembered my days as a wolverine.

Here's to more years! Toast!

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Congratulations! I have been pleased to be here to meet you and pleased that you are here and for us both to be pleased by that.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
il_794xN.1612897354_swf5.jpg

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
As of today, I have been participating in this forum for a year.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to converse with me, who have shared thoughts, stories, and ideas with me. And of course, thanks for putting up with me.
To me you are a shining star of bright light in RF :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

Thank you to all who have taken the time to converse with me, who have shared thoughts, stories, and ideas with me. And of course, thanks for putting up with me.
Thanks, we are grateful for you too. :)

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

You've made a big impact for me! I assumed you'd been here for years, I don't know why. I'm glad you're here, I value your posts.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

*peers suspiciously*

No...I'm sure you've been here longer than that. I've decided this is a trick. Happy 10th anniversary.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Wait ... one year? To me it feels as you have always been here.