• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks for all the fish

Baydwin

After 1,000 posts I've come to realise that I enjoyed the forums more when I just read them. By participating I tend to read and learn less, as I'm more concerned with the responses to my own posts.
So, I'm going to wave goodbye, although I might hang around the chat room on and off as I found that fun.

:balloons:<-- That's me waving bye-bye. Also, you get free balloons for some reason.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After 1,000 posts I've come to realise that I enjoyed the forums more when I just read them. By participating I tend to read and learn less, as I'm more concerned with the responses to my own posts.
So, I'm going to wave goodbye, although I might hang around the chat room on and off as I found that fun.

:balloons:<-- That's me waving bye-bye. Also, you get free balloons for some reason.

Leaving the lab mice to run the planet without you, eh? Feel free to change your mind & return to post.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I have enjoyed your posts Baydwin.But if you enjoy reading more of what I have to say then I totally understand..!! LOL!!!...

Anyway..See you around sometimes..

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass

Aw, I love your posts! :sad4: