• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thank you RF for more insights! (and video of spider biting me)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have said it before, but I owe RF another round of applause, in particular, @JustGeorge shared some info that is unpleasant to hear, that I needed to hear, that I need to respect boundaries people set.

If someone is afraid of something, even if there is no reason the fear should be there, who knows what people experience in this life.

I'm the type of guy , who , when i'm really terrified of something, I embrace my fear, face it, my greatest phobia was spiders, so here in this youtube, a highly aggressive venemous spider nicknamed "pitbull" because it locks it's jaws , and I couldn't get him to withdraw his fangs for the entire more than four minutes of the video

In this video I help this black girl who is petrified of spiders, and that spider caused me to have adult relations with that girl shortly afterwards! ;)

In this video I am giving my spider away to a lady who loves him on a train

I live in the ghetto with mainly just black people, and here I'm letting the children hold the tarantula

I was afraid of heights and I jumped off a building (I don't recommend it :p )

Basically, I get mugged, beaten, robbed, stalked, and have broken multiple bones. When I'm scared of the ghetto, I make it my home, and have nothing to fear. When I'm scared of the dark, I walk through the dark until i'm not scared anymore.

I believing in facing my fears, and have endured much violence and abuse, and so I don't understand people who live their lives in fear, especially when it is a fear of a danger, coming from someone who wishes nobody any harm.

However, it is a sick world, and I do come across as bizarre , strange, and have become violent with men who put their hands on me, and some people are living their lives in fear and panic, and I shouldn't tell them they shouldn't be afraid. Neither should I tell them to face their fears like I faced my fear of spiders.

(By the way, I don't allow spiders to dangle from my finger with their fangs anymore. I realized that the spider might not enjoy that as much as I do. I thought the spider felt empowered when he/she gets aggression out, exercises ownership of it's master, releases it's venom (bodily fluid exchange :p), and thought the spider found it entertaining and fun.

Truth is, the spider may have not enjoyed it, so I try to keep my spideys feelings into consideration, and be as kind as possible, not holding them much , or letting others hold them much, for the spider to not be in stress.)

But I thank RF for teaching me why people live their lives in fear today, and that I should respect and be sensitive to their needs and feelings, even if they misjudge, or believe I want to hurt people, when in truth, I would make any sacrifice necessary, to make all people euphoric, happy, peaceful, and amused , for all eternity!

I should not insist that people face their fears! My bad! :)

Those were old videos!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to live in the ghetto, too. I didn't have any spiders to share, but I had a rabbit, and my husband had snakes and lizards. For awhile, the kids in the neighborhood would knock on the door and ask us to bring the pets out, but it didn't go on very long because the neighborhood kids' parents were afraid of us.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I used to live in the ghetto, too. I didn't have any spiders to share, but I had a rabbit, and my husband had snakes and lizards. For awhile, the kids in the neighborhood would knock on the door and ask us to bring the pets out, but it didn't go on very long because the neighborhood kids' parents were afraid of us.
Yeah, I had some problems where parents were afraid of "spiderman" hanging out with their kids and letting them hold spiders!

I guess, it's a crazy world, so parents need to be protective and error on the side of caution. I'm beginning to understand now! ;)