• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texts of Mormonism

DeepShadow

White Crow
Wonderful link! Had some good stuff there I have been looking for! Of course http://scriptures.lds.org/contents has most of this, and the search functions there are phenomenal. I just searched there for "Jonas" and got multiple variations of the name (Jonah, Jonathan) without even asking. Also, ldsaudio.com still has MP3's of the Book of Mormon for free.

I've heard that somewhere in this vast worldwide web there's an original translation of the Book of Mormon available for download--anyone know where?

DeepShadow

White Crow
Wow, what a find! The original text, plus View of the Hebrews and Manuscript Found! Thank you thank you! I still can't give you frubals, but this was a kind and thoughtful act--hopefully it will boost your (real) karma!

reyjamiei

DeepShadow said:
Wow, what a find! The original text, plus View of the Hebrews and Manuscript Found! Thank you thank you! I still can't give you frubals, but this was a kind and thoughtful act--hopefully it will boost your (real) karma!
Glad I could help.