• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Testimony against UNRWA at the UN

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Video:
Mr. Neuer says that UNRWA has been promoting war for decades. He is the primary contributor to the UN Watch charity. I don't know the man, so I think that an additional link is helpful: one that I posted in another thread but not in an OP before. Here is an article from 2021 showing that protests against UNRWA's activities have gone ignored at the UN.
Foreignpolicy is a premier publication intended to inform about policy, and its articles are academic in nature. It is affiliated with CFR: the Council for Foreign Relations.

The UN has sponsored war and secretly promoted it through UNRWA all the while talking about peace. I also cannot ignore the USA and our part in it. Have our people been ignoring this? I hope not!

Tentatively, I also hope that we cancel UNRWA's funding.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Video:
Mr. Neuer says that UNRWA has been promoting war for decades. He is the primary contributor to the UN Watch charity. I don't know the man, so I think that an additional link is helpful: one that I posted in another thread but not in an OP before. Here is an article from 2021 showing that protests against UNRWA's activities have gone ignored at the UN.
Foreignpolicy is a premier publication intended to inform about policy, and its articles are academic in nature. It is affiliated with CFR: the Council for Foreign Relations.

The UN has sponsored war and secretly promoted it through UNRWA all the while talking about peace. I also cannot ignore the USA and our part in it. Have our people been ignoring this? I hope not!

Tentatively, I also hope that we cancel UNRWA's funding.

It could be that people are ignoring it, or maybe the media have done so. There's probably a lot of things which go on behind the scenes and/or escape public scrutiny, largely due to the failures of the fourth estate.