• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrorists threaten DA

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's not a leap of logic to assume these are right-wing terrorists. There is a continuing stream of such threats. I know what some would be saying if these were Muslims or Blacks making such threats because I've heard and seen just that response.

Contra Costa DA receiving death threats after filing hate crime charge over Black Lives Matter mural defacement

In the days after her office filed vandalism and hate crime charges against two Martinez residents who attempted to paint over the Black Lives Matter mural in that city’s downtown, Contra Costa District Attorney Diana Becton has received numerous death threats, multiple law enforcement sources confirmed.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
It's not a leap of logic to assume these are right-wing terrorists. There is a continuing stream of such threats. I know what some would be saying if these were Muslims or Blacks making such threats because I've heard and seen just that response.
Locking people up, and governments and presidents lying so much and the rich elite cashing in, will eventually (soon) result in big civil uprising
This is just the start. Plundering will follow soon I think. It won't take more than a few years, probably less (no need to be a visionair to foresee)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The guy could have been a little bit more creative but he used the right color.

Communist Marxist red.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Contra Costa DA receiving death threats after filing hate crime charge over Black Lives Matter mural defacement

In the days after her office filed vandalism and hate crime charges against two Martinez residents who attempted to paint over the Black Lives Matter mural in that city’s downtown, Contra Costa District Attorney Diana Becton has received numerous death threats, multiple law enforcement sources confirmed.

It's pretty bizarre using a vandalism charge to protect an act of vandalism.