• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tensions with Afro-American, Mexican and Muslim community

Servant_of_the_One1

The tensions with the three communities was already high specialy during Obama Era. Now it might explode to whole new levels. That is if Fuhrer Trump gives neo-nazi christian group KKK and crusader's groups, hindu extremists , zionists and atheists that are united by the doctrine of islamophobia full acces to weapons and allows them to infiltrate police completely.

I have feeling that he wont dissapoint us all and will pave the road for future civilwars in the USA.

The feelings of islamophobia and racism can only lead to civilwar.

For afro-americans and mexicans its a terrible fate to be killed by the hands of fellow christians. But for us muslims i believe it is honour to fall as martyrs. Reminding us of the early days of islam in makkah. However i have feeling that the fate of christians in middle east is in danger if genocide occurs in USA.

Curious George

Veteran Member
The tensions with the three communities was already high specialy during Obama Era. Now it might explode to whole new levels. That is if Fuhrer Trump gives neo-nazi christian group KKK and crusader's groups, hindu extremists , zionists and atheists that are united by the doctrine of islamophobia full acces to weapons and allows them to infiltrate police completely.

I have feeling that he wont dissapoint us all and will pave the road for future civilwars in the USA.

For afro-americans and mexicans its a terrible fate to be killed by the hands of fellow christians. But for us muslims i believe it is honour to fall as martyrs. Reminding us of the early days of islam in makkah. However i have feeling that the fate of christians in middle east is in danger if genocide occurs in USA.
I am an atheist. Painting groups with broad strokes is wrong when Trump supporters do it, and wrong when Trump dissenters do it.

Servant_of_the_One1

The good americans are now protesting. They are good human beings.

Iam glad there are some people in US who dont want to see their country becoming succesor state to Nazi Germany.
This is really great!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

I stopped taking the post seriously here.

The over-generalization and demonization of other groups by using terms like "crusaders" and implying that Zionists and atheists approve of bigotry just because of their theological stance isn't much better than what Trump and many of his supporters espouse.

It is interesting to me to see advocates of Islamofascism employ a misleading usage of the word "Islamophobia" to play the martyr while engaging in bigotry like that in your post. Rhetoric like what you just posted is one of the main reasons Muslim refugees and other innocent Muslims are being targeted just because of their religion based on the misconception or willfully inaccurate notion that all Muslims have beliefs like such rhetoric.

I think this hate-filled version of Islam is just as harmful to Muslims as Trumpian rhetoric.

Servant_of_the_One1

I stopped taking the post seriously here.

The over-generalization and demonization of other groups by using terms like "crusaders" and implying that Zionists and atheists approve of bigotry just because of their theological stance isn't much better than what Trump and many of his supporters espouse.

It is interesting to me to see advocates of Islamofascism employ a misleading usage of the word "Islamophobia" to play the martyr while engaging in bigotry like that in your post. Rhetoric like what you just posted is one of the main reasons Muslim refugees and other innocent Muslims are being targeted just because of their religion based on the misconception or willfully inaccurate notion that all Muslims have beliefs like such rhetoric.

Your hate-filled version of Islam is just as harmful to Muslims as Trumpian rhetoric.

I admit that i hate certain groups who are enemies of Islam. But i have no hatred for good humans. The good humans are protesting right now. Such people deserve our respect.

I never concealed my dislike for certain groups or states whether it is iran, islamophobes, israel, isis, alqeada, trump. Atleast iam honest about that.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

Do you honestly think your fearmongering is doing anything other than helping to further Trump's point?
Your above quoted post is doing more to support Trump than it does to denounce him.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I admit that i hate certain groups who are enemies of Islam. But i have no hatred for good humans. The good humans are protesting right now. Such people deserve our respect.

I never concealed my dislike for certain groups or states whether it is iran, islamophobes, israel, isis, alqeada, trump. Atleast iam honest about that.

And in designating people who are "enemies of Islam" or "Islamophobes"--labels which I have found to usually include peaceful critics of the religion in the eyes of many Muslims--as a different group from good people even if they only oppose Islam but are accepting of Muslims, you are demonizing them.

But yes, I will grant that you are honest about your dislike for certain groups, and we do agree about Trump and his recent orders almost completely.

Sakeenah

More than 3.3 milions americans marched in support of equality and against Trump's statements and positions. Among those 3.3 milions were christians,jews,muslims,hindus and atheists.
I understand you are worried about Trump's presidency but there's no need to turn this in some kind of holy way.Put your trust in God and don't treat people who aren't against you as your enemies.

Jumi

You forgot Shias, Alawites, etc from your most hated list.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic

Yeah, but what happens when those two overlap? What happens when people from these certain groups who are enemies of Islam protest against Trump?

P.S. If you don't add polytheists to your list of most hated I'm going to start feeling neglected here :p

ajay0

But why did you exclude the buddhists in thailand who also have issues with islamic fundamentalism.

Also don't you think the violence and chaos in islamic society is itself higher than what outside religious fundamentalists may pose to it.

The wars between shias and sunnis, sufis and ahmediyas and regional tensions such as in iran, yemen, civil war in afghanistan before the invasion, all had taken more muslim lives than the conflicts with other religions.

Don't you think the issue maybe something intrinsic rather than something extrinsic !

Also how do you explain the fact that muslim nobel prize winners in the sciences is nearly zero compared to other societies while the number of muslim suicide bombers is very high compared to other societies !

Also much of arab prosperity till now had been dependent on oil production resulting in their luxurious lifestyle while muslims in muslim nations like Somalia were starving to death.

Now that new technologies like shale gas technology has come up, the price of oil has come down rapidly and the arabs who are dependent on oil production are now facing a lot of problems trying to maintain their luxurious lifestyle.

What do you think will happen when the world becomes completely independent of oil, and oil revenue becomes very low or zero for the arabs !

Last edited:

Kirran

Premium Member
My mother's an atheist. She has dedicated many decades of her life to working in Muslim countries, to help impoverished Muslim groups, to develop justice systems, to address the human rights abuses in the West Bank, to avoid economic marginalisation in Bedouin communities in Oman, to attempt to give a voice to groups advocating women's rights. Better hope Trump doesn't give her weapons and access to the police forces, huh?

What is sad is that you've made it abundantly clear that you want Muslims to be killed by non-Muslims. You actively would like to see this happen. So there's no hope of you encouraging peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

United atheists?
No such animal.
No signs of impending genocide either.

Be careful about taking seriously media & forum gadflies who like to claim the sky is falling.
They hope for violence. It would confirm their TDS. If they can foment it, they will.

images