• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tengrism - Religion of the Nature

Arda

There are lots of websites on it. Truthfully I find that actually sitting down and talking (or messaging) a Tengrist is the most useful approach though. Many websites don't touch on the types of questions I have regarding Tengrism. A simple Google search will bring up lots of info on it though!
I suggest "Göbeklitepe ve Ön Türkler".

Arda

Hi i want. To know more about tengrism any ideas how can i do that??
Actually there is no actual God in this blief even if Tengri means God. I think god is the cosmos here. Beacouse there is no description of an exact God but everything is a part of it, everything is sacred. If you wanna learn about Tengriism more, and you don't know Turkish, research civilizations like Lydia, Phrigia, Hittite, Sumer, Japan, American Indians... or any. Because Tengriism is the first and father of all other religions.
This can be proofed:
There are lots of ties between all eurasian civilizations and if we look at them all, they all are similar with Tengriism as they should be. (from Americas to Britain)
First temples in earth are ours: Göbeklitepe is a very good evidence. And all the rituals was a part of Tengriism before they are seen in others.