• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Template Foundation / Emin ??

amilien

Has anyone had experiences with the Template Foundation (formally Emin) ??

I have read a lot about it on the web - all from non-beleivers. The believers, seem to be very secretive.

I am unsure - so was interested in anyone's real world experiences.

Cheers,

Schertenleib, Armin, Leo, Raymondo the Myth-Maker, the Name-Changer, the Myth-Taker, the psuedo Myth-Breaker. What a cad he turned out to be. I'm an old hand now, I know about lies, I see them coming, but Slyman I didn't. It's like that sometimes. Life has you unsettled. You're a little low. Off balance. Feeling.. Open to.. Major Woo Woo.. Sly management.. The Sly Way. The Fourth Way. The Clever Way, GURDJIEFF'S shortcut way. Slyman Leo with a PILFER and a TWIST as sharp -as twists go, designated internal antithesis < Sly Man >.

sunray

Hi amilien New Member,
it's interesting you use the word 'cad' in your post #41. Here in France, Cadre is a word used for executive or middle management. So one could say the Emin works through the core of humanity rather like the soul. Sly-man card Tarot n°6 has a different meaning in the everyday tarot cards love romance etc.... As Leo said he would lie to us if that meant we could advance faster, better. There is so much truth in what was known as the Emin a few lies don't really hold much weight, and become laughable, once you get the overall point of it all.
Card N° 14 I believe talks of the Web of creation, everything is connected (lies-truth), but in our development as the human race we can rise above it to another level. Funny that there always seems to be another level, like in the rainbow, ultra levels exist to infinity. As for the web, we talked of that in the 70s & 80s lie or truth. There is some new research being done on the subject of the web. Google 'Divine Matrix, Gregg Bredan' an American. The scientists Nasa,have a photo of the web since 1986!
I guess I'm an old hand too, positive in my way. I like the twist too, dancing can be fun.
I know The emin was a buisness, so we just paid for our seat what happened to the subs, we volunteerly paid, was none of our buisness, Leo was exploring his possibilities that was his private life, again just his buisness.
However for those that wish to be negative about the Emin ( and for the whole esoteric history since Adam and Eve) that's their buisness, a good balance to those who are positve, and I believe all part of God's overall plan!
Feeling good, well not too bad anyway.
The Sun keeps shining through the clouds today,
sunray

sunray

As an after thought to my last post, I'd like to add that my heart really does go out to all those people, who have ended up with a negative view of the Emin, it's perhaps not for everyone. God has plans for each one of us, each plan necessary to the overall plan.
The way I see it, we are creating the face of God, each person's destiny is like one pixel in the image of God and there may be a thousand billion pixels needed to realise and understand this image. However, once we get there, to that point, then the whole face becomes a light with the fire of the Holy Spirit. One heart, one love, many levels. The Emin says, God means simply 'Grow or Die', but the way I see it, each person or pixel is immortal and necessary to the final image. And it's all predestined so we'll all get there in the end, it's just a question of time. Those who have a destiny to do the higher work are in the end equals with everyone else. It's such a good plan, it should work!
Someone once published an estimation of how many people have lived on earth so far, but I've forgotten the estimated total.
By my calculations we are nearly there, our work is almost done, so as it says in the Bible Continue as you are!

Sunray

sunray

Hi all

I have had over 30 years of experience with the Emin affair. Although no longer officially a member I still vigorously follow the work which for me unlocks the great mysteries of such important questions as 'why are human beings on the planet'.

For anyone seeking fresh, original and meaningful answers to the great questions then there is no better source than the Emin in my experience.

Leo produced a massive archive of work mainly written and audio, on the subject of Creations Laws, Healing, Immortality and Re-Incarnation, Human Evolution, Human Origins, The Man Woman Mystery, Ancient Cultures, Personal Religion, Personal Development, Understanding Our Culture and Time, and much much more too vast to list.

Like any organisation problems did occur within the affair, mainly caused by people's lack of development and ignorance. Leo him self passed away in 2002 and in my opinion he deserves to be regarded as the most enlightened, generous and religious person in the whole history of the human race.

For anyone interested in researching the Emin, I would urge them to study Leo's work, and pay less attention to hearsay and rumours regarding the financial issues and management of the affair. Leo left the UK to moved to Florida under the instructions of his doctor and it was primarily a health issue not a financial one. His enormous work output continued from his residence in Florida, it never stopped until he passed away.

So please ask if you want to know more and I would only be too pleased to help. Remember I am no longer an official member myself. I have researched and looked into many religions and organisations and nothing even comes close to the clarity and depth that the Emin offers.

Thanks for Reading

Z
Another Emin member here 30 years

edcol

I posted in the "New Age DIR" Template /Emin thread Template Foundation / Emin

When really it would have been more in keeping with this Non-Theistic section. To avoid a straight duplicate post here is a variation on the same meme.

There was a chap I knew in London once, queer fellow, one foot stuck in the past, he feigned the lovable rogue with a Sid James Yaa-ha-ha-ha! You well know how he described homosexuals.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves", I pondered this as Leo interpreted The Book Of Revelation one meeting. I swear I heard a faint howl in the distance. Was he himself a false prophet? It wasn't the last time I asked myself this.

But how'd I get hooked by Leo into his frame of reference in the first place? It certainly wasn't mine,

I'd finished with Christianity in Primary school.

Such a drastic modification of thinking and feeling within the Emin and so expeditiously Had my brain been parasitized?

"When you plant a fertile meme in my mind, you literally parasitize my brain, turning it into a vehicle for the meme's propagation in just the way that a virus may parasitize the genetic mechanism of a host cell. And this isn't just a way of talking"

--Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene. 1976.

edcol

Had my brain been parasitized?

Leo:
Emin is like a virus
Emin spreads by contagion.
Yaa-ha-ha-ha!

I laugh too.

He got me!

edcol

IWe were going to be the world's best ever healers, learn the laws and develop soft heads so our brains could unfurl into the shape of an Egyptian white crown. We had Egypt nights when a few members were dressed up and became inhabited by ancient Egyptians and...

Lindén-Coll wrote a piece based around this - an epic song for an epic fantasy.

Beguiled for a While (what we did in our Emin days 1974-77)

a1922854181_16.jpg

preamble;
It was too surreal. Like we were living in a sci-fi movie with FizzMandu and his melting skull. His head he said, would pop, his brain would expand and an obedience ray - no less - would commence transmission.

Over the course of our initial encounters FizzMandu had remained freakishly vigilant, patrolling unseen lines with the intensity of a front line commander.

It soon became evident that following the cataclysm of The Second World War, he'd re-armed himself through a mélange of fantastical cosmologies and... a tumescent brain.

You can listen to it here, or download for free.
Beguiled for a While, by Lindén - Coll

Last edited:

Takis

Has anyone had experiences with the Template Foundation (formally Emin) ??

I have read a lot about it on the web - all from non-beleivers. The believers, seem to be very secretive.

I am unsure - so was interested in anyone's real world experiences.

Cheers,

Oh man! I'm slow.

Leo taking us for fools we were, he loved anagrams right!
He loved comedy right!
Well...

Here's the origin of the name EMIN

From the revue that really launched the 'satire' boom, the 1961 Beyond The Fringe. The cast: Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, Dudley Moore and Alan Bennett. They are seated, huddled, on the top of a mountain...

Jon :
How will it be, this end of which you have spoken, Brother Enim?
Omnes:
Yes, how will it be?
Peter :
Well, it will be, as 'twere a mighty rending in the sky, you see, and the mountains shall sink, you see, and the valleys shall rise, you see, and great shall be the tumult thereof.
Jon :
Will the veil of the temple be rent in twain?
Peter :
The veil of the temple will be rent in twain about two minutes before we see the sign of the manifest flying beast-head in the sky.
Alan :
And will there be a mighty wind, Brother Enim?
Peter :
Certainly there will be a mighty wind, if the word of God is anything to go by...
Dudley :
And will this wind be so mighty as to lay low the mountains of the earth?
Peter :
No - it will not be quite as mighty as that - that is why we have come up on the mountain, you stupid nit - to be safe from it. Up here on the mountain we shall be safe - safe as houses.
Alan :
And what will happen to the houses?
Peter :
Well, naturally, the houses will be swept away and the tents of the ungodly with them, and they will all be consuméd by the power of the heavens and on earth - and serve them right!
Alan :
And shall we be consumed?
Peter :
Con..sum..éd? No, we shall not be consuméd - we shall be up on the mountain here, you see, while millions burn, having a bit of a giggle.
Jon :
When will it be, this end of which you have spoken?
Omnes :
Aye, when will it be - when will it be?
Peter :
In about thirty seconds time, according to the ancient pyramidic scrolls... and my Ingersoll watch.
Jon :
Shall we compose ourselves, then?
Peter :
Good plan, Brother Pithy. Prepare for the End of the World! Fifteen seconds...
Alan :
Have we got the tinned food?
Dudley :
Yes.
Peter :
Ten seconds...
Jon :
And the tin-opener?
Dudley :
Yes.
Peter :
Five - four - three - two - one - Zero!
Omnes :
(Chanting) Now is the end - Perish The World!
A pause

Peter :
It was GMT, wasn't it?
Jon :
Yes.
Peter :
Well, it's not quite the conflagration I'd been banking on. Never mind, lads, same time tomorrow... we must get a winner one day.

"The veil of the temple"
"the ancient pyramidic scrolls"

ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!

Brother ENIM

Droll, very droll

Qwin

Interesting.

The Emin and Leo, its original prime mover.

I began Emin in '74 / '75 ish, and I was a thug whose mere presence frightened people. This is what I was told but not by those of the Emin. Over the year and some that I was in the Emin, I was transformed into a sophisticated young man. Beyond the Emin I was soon mingling with wealthy intellectuals and similar, travelling the world. My original burning ambition was to know the truth of myself, the world and beyond. Naively, also, I had wanted to help the world.

As I understood the Emin from Leo: "It is the beginning of great learning." Beginning being the operative word. The Emin was never designed to save anyone. With the basic teachings or beginning, you are supposed to save yourself.

We all baulked at the money charged for meetings. I will give you my retrospective reasoning on that issue. Leo had worked extremely hard to know what he knew, and whatever it was the early Emin had; the force, fizz or whatever you want to call it, had also acknowledged that Leo had worked hard, and he did what the force directed. None-the-less, the force was not exclusive to the Emin, but a Jehova's Witness who turned up at my door once, in the late 70s, had the force. A Venezuelan mystic I knew, also had it. However, in the Emin, during the time I was there - the force was many times multiplied, to the point where once, leaving a meeting, led by Leo, I wandered around like a drunk; a stoner. Beautiful, inspiring and I could think fast, clearly and understand things I never could before. Leo did say, regarding the force, and people leaving the Emin, that they would be like sparks, from a fire, soon to die - in the sense, the force would soon desert them.

The force did not desert me. I worked like a dog. I fought, struggled and crawled for the truth and have not ceased. My original aim has not faltered. I was first, grateful to be changed from what I had been, now capable of thinking; perceiving and reasoning clearly. I don't let myself forget my appreciation. The world says that people cannot change. Indeed, the world says many things.

The money, well, my conclusion is that Leo's desired reward for his work was cash; the more the better. Who was giving it him? Deadbeats like myself, who may or may not succeed. Where could money be better spent than on him, Leo. A cold appraisal, true. It had not pleased me to think of Leo in that way, but I don't know his whole story. Unlike Leo, I had no desire for cash, but then, our upbringings differed. My upbringing was deserts, jungles and the exotic, his, the mean streets of London. I like rain, coolness and the honesty of poverty, but Leo liked wealth and warmth. I will not fault him.

I returned to the Emin for a short time but there was no force anymore. In my opinion, the Emin had become like other religions; just people and notions. Again, in my opinion, the task of the force had been achieved, even like stories of the religions of old. However the force is still around, for anyone keen, and the force has many names. The Christ said something like: knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Jordan Peterson had the force, plain to me at least - the reason latterly for his tears and emotion. His basic tenet for getting people on the right track, was: clean your room. And an old Emin tenet: wake up and live. Were you, an Emin person, ripped off? Probably, I don't know, I'm not you. The world is full of pretenders, liars and cheats. But truth, goodness and most of the amazing things Hollywood portrays, exist. Oh yes, really. Too easy? Well yes, too. If you want to know, don't expect medals and praise, expect the agonies of many trials that will beat you until you're bloody. Usually metaphorically, but then, I'm just another nobody with opinions, so take care, wherever you choose to tread.

owlish olden

Too easy? Well yes, too. If you want to know, don't expect medals and praise, expect the agonies of many trials that will beat you until you're bloody. Usually metaphorically,

You're crudely echoing the Christian quid-pro-quo of (necessary) suffering and salvation - were you aware of this?

Come behold the wondrous mystery
Christ the Lord upon the tree
In the stead of ruined sinners
Hangs the Lamb in victory

The secular, and followers of different persuasions might scratch their heads at this - unnecessary to them - formulation.

Zoser

Interesting.

The Emin and Leo, its original prime mover.

I began Emin in '74 / '75 ish, and I was a thug whose mere presence frightened people. This is what I was told but not by those of the Emin. Over the year and some that I was in the Emin, I was transformed into a sophisticated young man. Beyond the Emin I was soon mingling with wealthy intellectuals and similar, travelling the world. My original burning ambition was to know the truth of myself, the world and beyond. Naively, also, I had wanted to help the world.

As I understood the Emin from Leo: "It is the beginning of great learning." Beginning being the operative word. The Emin was never designed to save anyone. With the basic teachings or beginning, you are supposed to save yourself.

We all baulked at the money charged for meetings. I will give you my retrospective reasoning on that issue. Leo had worked extremely hard to know what he knew, and whatever it was the early Emin had; the force, fizz or whatever you want to call it, had also acknowledged that Leo had worked hard, and he did what the force directed. None-the-less, the force was not exclusive to the Emin, but a Jehova's Witness who turned up at my door once, in the late 70s, had the force. A Venezuelan mystic I knew, also had it. However, in the Emin, during the time I was there - the force was many times multiplied, to the point where once, leaving a meeting, led by Leo, I wandered around like a drunk; a stoner. Beautiful, inspiring and I could think fast, clearly and understand things I never could before. Leo did say, regarding the force, and people leaving the Emin, that they would be like sparks, from a fire, soon to die - in the sense, the force would soon desert them.

The force did not desert me. I worked like a dog. I fought, struggled and crawled for the truth and have not ceased. My original aim has not faltered. I was first, grateful to be changed from what I had been, now capable of thinking; perceiving and reasoning clearly. I don't let myself forget my appreciation. The world says that people cannot change. Indeed, the world says many things.

The money, well, my conclusion is that Leo's desired reward for his work was cash; the more the better. Who was giving it him? Deadbeats like myself, who may or may not succeed. Where could money be better spent than on him, Leo. A cold appraisal, true. It had not pleased me to think of Leo in that way, but I don't know his whole story. Unlike Leo, I had no desire for cash, but then, our upbringings differed. My upbringing was deserts, jungles and the exotic, his, the mean streets of London. I like rain, coolness and the honesty of poverty, but Leo liked wealth and warmth. I will not fault him.

I returned to the Emin for a short time but there was no force anymore. In my opinion, the Emin had become like other religions; just people and notions. Again, in my opinion, the task of the force had been achieved, even like stories of the religions of old. However the force is still around, for anyone keen, and the force has many names. The Christ said something like: knock and the door shall be opened unto you. Jordan Peterson had the force, plain to me at least - the reason latterly for his tears and emotion. His basic tenet for getting people on the right track, was: clean your room. And an old Emin tenet: wake up and live. Were you, an Emin person, ripped off? Probably, I don't know, I'm not you. The world is full of pretenders, liars and cheats. But truth, goodness and most of the amazing things Hollywood portrays, exist. Oh yes, really. Too easy? Well yes, too. If you want to know, don't expect medals and praise, expect the agonies of many trials that will beat you until you're bloody. Usually metaphorically, but then, I'm just another nobody with opinions, so take care, wherever you choose to tread.
What has happened in recent years is that subgroups and individuals from the various worldwide communities have gone outward with their various projects and special interests. Some are holding open meetings via Skype and Zoom for example. Portals of Peception offers youtube videos looking primarily ar the question of where and how the future is appearing. There are videos on other topics too. Pathways of Peceptions is run by members of The Boston Group and offers videos, music, poetry and on line open sessions. These are just two developments that I am aware of.