• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Templar Knights: Hospitallers VS. Cistercians

yuvgotmel

Dream from Friday, June 8, 2007
Templar Knights: Hospitallers VS. Cistercians
I was dreaming that I was returning my dad’s truck to him in his own driveway. It was in the middle of the night. I had gotten home very late from wherever I had been. Much of my belongings were scattered over the passenger’s seat. I turned the truck off and left the music on while I gathered up my stuff in a little plastic bag. I remember especially looking for my keys—most likely my house keys. There might have been a food item or wrapper as well as several other items which were taking way too long to get together. There was a classic rock song, which I don’t recall what it was, playing on the radio.

As soon as I finished getting my belongings together and closed the door, I got out of the truck, slammed the door shut and immediately the truck vanished. I was staring at a vehicle door embedded in a tree—as if it had been in a wreck or someone had driven past the tree with the car door open. I don’t know. I was in shock and I got turned around. I was standing in front of my parent’s house. A big white cargo van had plowed through the kitchen part of the house. The entire house had been turned into a hospital. There were lights and hospital sounds. I walked into the house, without using a door. I just walked through the wall of the building. (That’s a common thing for me in dreams. I don’t use doors most often.) At the entrance, there was a plain folding table that had been erected almost like triage or customer support, etc. Two hospital workers sat at the table facing would-be people. There was a man on the left-hand side of the table (to my left that was); and a woman to the right.

It was about that time that I realized I was lucid dreaming. And as soon as I realized that I was lucid dreaming, I immediately asked—or more like screaming, demanding to know—the young thin blonde woman, who was dressed like a nurse or hospital worker, “Who is that person from that van?”

The message from her was either garbled or silent, even though her lips were moving. I was having a difficult time “remembering” her words even though I was lucid dreaming. I leaned into the table and concentrated real hard on what she was saying and I might have asked her the same question again. She replied: “You must understand that the Knights(?) ancestry is Finnish and/or Scottish.” (She mentioned both “Finnish” and “Scottish”.)

For some reason, I could not keep the connection even though the lucid dream state was deep enough not to shock me back awake. However, something happened—of what I don’t know; and I did wake up—realizing that I had been sleeping very deeply. And too, I had a real sense of fear or danger around me. I felt as if I was learning things or doing something that I was not necessarily supposed to do—or people (powers) would be very upset.

My mind immediately upon waking freeze-framed the dream and returned my thoughts to a friend's theory of “three channels”. He had mentioned why the powers are so adamant about keeping the people from opening the channels, and the question popped into my head: “How many people can one soul generate?” (That is through multiple break-downs and reincarnations…)
With the last of the Order's leaders gone, the remaining Templars around Europe were either arrested and tried under the Papal investigation (with virtually none convicted), absorbed into other military orders such as the Knights Hospitaller, or pensioned and allowed to live out their days peacefully. Some may have fled to other territories outside of Papal control, such as excommunicated Scotland.
http://www.jmsorg.lv/lv/forum_zviedr.htm
Today Finland can be called the Mecca of freemasonry.
http://www.houseofhorrors.com/templar.htm
In Scotland, then at war with England, the Papal Bull proclaiming the dissolution of the Knights Templar was never proclaimed, and technically the Scottish Templars were never dissolved! Many English and even French, Templars found a refuge north of the border, ...
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07477a.htm
While the Order of St. John became a mixed order, that of the Templars was purely military form the beginning, and on this point it can claim priority, despite the contrary assertions of the Hospitallers. The Templars followed a different monastic rule and wore a different habit -- the white habit of the Cistercians, whose rule they followed, with a red cross, while the Hospitallers had the black mantle with a white cross. In war the knightly brothers wore above their armour a red surcoat with the white cross. Mutually emulous from the outset, they soon became rivals, and this rivalry had much to do with the rapid decline of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. In other respects the two orders held the same rank in Church and State, .... On the battlefield they shared between them the most perilous posts, alternately holding the van and rear guard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cistercian
The keynote of Cistercian life was a return to a literal observance of the Rule of Saint Benedict, rejecting the developments the Benedictines had undergone, and tried to reproduce the life exactly as it had been in Saint Benedict's time, indeed in various points they went beyond it in austerity. The most striking feature in the reform was the return to manual labour, and especially to field-work, which became a special characteristic of Cistercian life. The Cistercians became the main force of technological diffusion in medieval Europe.

...In 1335, Pope Benedict XII, himself a Cistercian,...

A big WHITE VAN crashed into what looked like a HOSPITAL.

**The Templars, in battle, alternately took turns in the position of VAN or rear guard.

**The colors of the Cistercians was WHITE with a Red Cross.

**The colors of the Hospitallers was BLACK with a White Cross.
***current pope: Cardinal Ratzinger = Pope Benedict

***The Cistercians:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cistercian
The keynote of Cistercian life was a return to a literal observance of the Rule of Saint Benedict,...
Date: June 07, 2007 at 23:01:05
Subject: Waking vision

The late Pope John Paul II has been in my waking visions lately, -recently I 'saw' him in his white pontiff outfit with a red cape around his shoulders, -to his left there was a person(a cardinal??)sitting wearing all red.I got the message,-'the Vatican is on fire'!!!I'm not Catholic by the way....
Date:June 07, 2007 at 23:43:03
Subject: Re: Waking vision

Excellent news....

Probably has to do with their Lucifer cover-up being exposed!

yuvgotmel

Dreams are very important. They are to me, as they were to Carl Jung.

And furthermore, anyone who professes to be a Christian ought to know the weight of dreams (i.e. Joseph & Daniel).

I am a life-long "dreamer". That is to say, I have had significant dreams my entire life: ones that have depicted historical events such as 9-11, the start of the Iraq War, along with other previous history (of which I did not know about prior to having the dream); and I have dreamed of scientific things (such as the dream about the Three-Dimensional Hebrew, which turned out to be totally correct!).

yuvgotmel

Recent Visions/Dreams from another forum:
Date: June 07, 2007 at 23:01:05
Subject: Waking vision

The late Pope John Paul II has been in my waking visions lately, -recently I 'saw' him in his white pontiff outfit with a red cape around his shoulders, -to his left there was a person(a cardinal??)sitting wearing all red.I got the message,-'the Vatican is on fire'!!!I'm not Catholic by the way....
Here are a couple more dreams/visions from others recently:

Date:June 05, 2007 at 17:11:02
Subject: heavenly fight

hello everyone. I am new to this website so bear with me ok. last night looked up at the sky and saw a vision. The warrior Orion took shape and he had his sword out and was fighting with another Knight also holding a sword. This Knight seemed to be evil. I also saw a Native American woman and she was also fighting with an evil warrior. She was also using a sword to fight with. Thought I would post. ....

Date:June 01, 2007 at 09:27:49
Subject: Gateways

This had to be one of the weirdest dreams that I had ever dreamed before. It started out in Medieval times where a king, who I guess was supposed to be my father, stole gold paint off of a wall where we (a group of friends and I)painted a gateway. I don't know why we painted the gateway but we knew what we were doing somehow and the king didn't. He took the gold paint and laid in great big flakes in front of a huge mirror underneath a tapestry that depicted a knight and a skeleton knight locked in battle. The king just craved more power which I think corrupted the gateway which brought the skeleton knight, whom I'm guessing was a demon, back into our realm of reality. We found the skeleton knight on the floor and the gate had just finished closing. After that we all stood where the mirror used to be and now a great gaping hole in the wall stood. We all knew we had to bring the king back from whatever realm he disappeared to, because somehow it was going to screw up the whole reality that we were in if we didn't bring him back. If anyone can explain this a little better to me of why this all was happening or what to make of it all, I would gladly listen to whatever you have to say. Thanks!