• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Telling someone they are doomed ( spiritually)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
If you tell someone " you have the wrong faith or belief, you are doomed"
Would that not be to put you self in Gods place and pretend you know that someone else is so bad as a human being that this person will be doomed to hell when time is up?

Can that statement in it self send the person who judge others, be what lead themselves to go to that very place of hell instead?
I agree with what you are saying. Many (though not all) Christians are simply arrogant, firstly in assuming that they know God's decision, second in their apparently psychic abilities to read other peoples minds and hearts, and thirdly in their inability to see their own beliefs as possibly wrong (a trait that is certainly not limited to Christians).

Tambourine

How so?

How are you going to find out anything at all about Jesus, Mozes, Isaak, Abraham, Noah, Jawhe,... without ultimately getting it from the torah, bible or quran?
Religion is not simply 'information about a religious figure'. Religion is a cultural practice. And you learn it like any other cultural practice - by being raised in a culture that practices it.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Religion is not simply 'information about a religious figure'. Religion is a cultural practice. And you learn it like any other cultural practice - by being raised in a culture that practices it.

You basically successfully repeated what I just said, using different words.
Where do you think the "culture" that surrounds you got their stories with which they raise you?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Would that not be to put you self in Gods place and pretend you know that someone else is so bad as a human being that this person will be doomed to hell when time is up?

Can that statement in it self send the person who judge others, be what lead themselves to go to that very place of hell instead?
It would be to put yourself in a place of faulty thinking, IMO, since no one is “doomed” spiritually.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
If you lived on Earth as just one self, as a one concept, stating everything you look at is one....then what form of discussion would that one self own?

For everyone is just that one self. So when we own the ability to think as just one, then if you personally perpetuated that inferred status, then everything you currently believe would be proven false.
But we are not just one self. We are a community of creation. We are all one.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
But we are not just one self. We are a community of creation. We are all one.
Says science in the hope of a claim that a human is God, owns all the universal powers...so he can atmospheric study them to own all the contacts.

For you always have to review why did science begin as a human choice, comparing self presence by a thesis for a machine?

The teaching about one self, is that you are only consciousness as the one self.

If you cannot use your one self mind correctly, then you prove by not telling truth, one self is born, one self is then separate, one self own separation. To think for self, is first and origin.

You then use the thesis capability which is to think. Thinking does not own anything except the life human form it lives within. You think about all other separate one bodies.

One then says one is separate. Yet preaching for self survival claims one is all pervasive. So do not ignore all one bodies as being self relevant.

Yet one lives as a human, one dies as a human. So in the thesis pretending, do not pretend for a machine, pretend for self first, natural.

Faith is in the presence of just one self.

The one self says I know.

The one self says if I lived alone, which is how science infers everything to be changed by his machine reaction...to force it to change by what he quoted was Satanic acts. Theo about God he says....the One body stone/gases so does not claim the heavens are present.

Which is first notification that all he quotes is about One planet itself. Seeing he studied and theorised that the heavens came out of the body of one and the stone.

Then the one self says, if I forced changed every other one body that I think upon, and one day I die, then all I tried to achieve was to take what God supported as being present in the heavenly body, to be changed and removed. For I know I die.

God supported by destruction, yet I survive to die. What one self can thesis....as I only think for and agree on one thought meaning purpose. A thesis for science, then first I have to agree that as I am going to die, then thinking upon all other conditions from my bio status, I then tried to make it all be destroyed because I die.

If I thesis correctly just for one self, seeing lots of one selves can agree in a group about the same thoughts, but it is just like you are being one being yourself. Ignoring separateness in its Nature. How we get destroyed by what is determined to be a cult mentality.

Philosophy therefore allowed for thesis discussion to be argued first.

Cult mentality just owns an agreement in a group hierarchy that then forces it upon everyone else.

So if you just think as one human in one purpose self, then instantly all of the group coercive thesis has no meaning whatsoever.

A lot of humans believed in God and its support, yet they own horrific living circumstances. Rational humans as single selves then began to argue against the unnatural group mentality. And when you begin to reason that group mentality it owns purpose to sacrifice life before it is meant to die.

So the documentation owned the teaching about the CH gases that arose out of the stone. Named it Christ, the "arisen" out of stone/God and gave a life evaluation by letter C 100. An average life span.

To prove to everyone as a single minded human teaching, about self in one realisation, why life was being attacked and sacrificed by the group mentality.

For no matter who you are as that one human self, all you first own is an ability to think. Thinking is not ownership except for one self, the one human body self.

Then you have a look at what is preached. About One, relating to O Earth the planet and a machine body, taken from that planetary mass. And all thesis that affects the actual planet history/natural one body mass itself.

Compare that reasoning to a bio life and then claim self sanity proves to be a human lie.

Therefore if a preaching has to preach one holy human life as a one conscious aspect to get humans to honour life and one body and one life as one self, but in family groups, then it did.

How you preach and teach that relative advice, to focus on self holy one human life spirit mind and body today depends on what reasoning and self purpose your own one self thinker believes in.

Faith says a living human is with our spirit....the human self who tells the stories.

The storyteller about God originally was a scientist. And he lied. It is why we said the scientist self in the past was our Satanic brother. As he changed our one natural life and converted its bio chemistry. It is why the law of alchemy in history by the Church communal law agreement, forbade alchemy of the one God.

For the fact that the mineral particle is the highest mass body of life support, we use minerals to live. The machine was given the mineral to melt into metal mass and then activate our irradiation attack. Which is what Satanism is.

Not to believe in the Holy Mother of God spatial fusion held cooling in space...instead to believe in the Satanic act of taking God the holy One body, converting it, making God disappear and no longer exist.

So science as the science mind quotes and God does not exist. For their minds are in total AI feed back recall historically inferring to the first moment when a human scientist male group forced God the one body to not exist. So today they own 2 stated human arguments.

God does not exist they quote...for their owned science psyche that speaks on behalf of science knows that they removed God.

And then they quote to the scientist searching for God for a power that he is wrong.

So science owns all quotes that science in a human male group is wrong. Yet both forms of scientists quote that they are correct.

The natural one self only owns the teaching we all are just one self. Think for yourself for once and then realise and see that the coercive teachings are coercive.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe I am God so I know all things. I believe there are destinies that some will not be able to avoid. Could Judas have been anything other than a thief? Ha had the truth with him every day and yet he met his destiny just the same.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I like your reply :)

The thing i noticed in Islam teching is that I am not saved just by accepting Allah and Muhammad, it is a constant practice of becoming better as a human being, and if i was to judge 8thers before my self ( meaning, telling them how wrong they are) it is actually I that would be wrong. Not them.
Because if i cant live up to the rules in Islam my self, how can i tell others they are doomed, to me it would seal my own faith. So Nope, i am not going to tell others they have a wrong faith or religion , its just not how i understand thecteaching of Islam :)

I believe the problem with Islam is that you won't be good enough to get into eternal life in this cycle.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I have accepted both Allah and Muhammad:) and Islam teaching speak to muslims not to others, so it is my duty as a muslim to be as good as i can.

It does say that if I as a muslim do evil I will go to hell too.
I have no need to judge others and think i am better then anybody else. All i want is to practice my belief.

I believe that is another problem with Islam: Even though God is viewed as forgiving it does not come across as the greatest guarantee ever when our forgiveness was sealed in the blood of Jesus.