• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me about you!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I was diagnosed with some mental health problems years ago and it was an uphill struggle to start to get back to where I was before that. Where I left life off before that was I was a person who tested computer parts and showed the speed results of the tests.

I'm kind of getting back into my large focus on technology now. I'm making a video game, but am a little unhappy with the quality of the 2D art as it stands, after seeing what I'm up against these days graphically / art wise, even from indies.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi! If I had to choose between existing together with another person all of the time or being alone all of the time, I am afraid that I might choose to be alone.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am I

Nothing more, nothing less, what else do you want to know?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Anything you want to share

Nothing you would really want to know. Married (thats a whole story on its own), 3 kids (another long, long story). Escaped the UK before brexit was thought of, now people accuse me of leaving the sinking ship.

You bored yet?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nothing you would really want to know. Married (thats a whole story on its own), 3 kids (another long, long story). Escaped the UK before brexit was thought of, now people accuse me of leaving the sinking ship.

You bored yet?
Did you have to learn French? Do you speak it fluently?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Did you have to learn French? Do you speak it fluently?

I don't have much problem with languages, i can get by in 5 and can order food in another 5. So i was ok with french but have had lessons. Still not fluent but i can hold rather hilarious conversations because of my accent. The Lancashire accent does not seem to lend itself well to french pronunciation.