1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tell me a joke

Discussion in 'Games / Pics / Jokes / Stories' started by RayofLight, Oct 13, 2021.

1. RayofLight

RayofLight My pronouns: they/them

Ratings:
    +4,657
    Religion:
    Pagan luciferian Witch
    @Dan From Smithville are you a stew now?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 9-10ths_Penguin

9-10ths_Penguin 1/10 Subway Stalinist
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +20,077
    Religion:
    None (atheist)
    How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
    Ten tickles.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. It Aint Necessarily So

It Aint Necessarily So Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7,842
    Religion:
    None
    I've got a ton of good jokes. I'll share several

Do you consider this to be about religion:

"My sister is dating a German man, and we went to a bagel shop. He said "Oh, Emo, I can't get a good bagel like this back home in Germany", and I said "Well, whose fault is that?" – Emo Phillips​

Let's try a few more:

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die."

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him."

"Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly."

"If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied.​

Or this

A woman takes her Schnauzer to its vet because it could barely hear. It’s ear hairs were tangled and matted, so the vet cleaned them out, and the dog could hear again. The vet told them that if they wanted to keep this from recurring, they should go to the drugstore and get some Nair, a hair remover, and rub it into its ears monthly.

So, she shuffles off to the pharmacy. The woman asks the pharmacist whether they carry Nair. The pharmacists tells her yes, and grabs a bottle of it for her. The pharmacist tells her, "I must warn you that if you're going to use the Nair under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days." The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms"

The pharmacist continues, "Well then, if you're going to be using it on your legs, I recommend that you not wear hose for a few days." The lady says, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, it's for my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "In that case, lady, you should probably stay off your bicycle for a few days.”​

How about a physics joke?:

Heisenberg and Schrödinger are driving in a car and they get pulled over. The police officer asks, “Do you know how fast you were going?” Heisenberg says, “Well, not really but I can tell you exactly where I was.” The officer thinks that this peculiar response is grounds for a search, and he finds a dead cat in the trunk. He says, “Do you guys know that there’s a dead cat in your trunk?” and Schrödinger answers, “Well, we do now!”​

This one takes a little thinking:

Did you hear about the man who was so despondent about not being able to remember the bridge to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" that he jumped out of his third story Parisian apartment window. Unfortunately, the fall didn't kill him - it only paralyzed him. As he lay there motionless, listening to approaching police sirens in the distance, it suddenly came to him.​

Or this

An able-bodied seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns recounting their adventures at sea. Noting the pirate's peg-leg, hook, and eye patch, the seaman asks: "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies: "We was caught in a monster storm off the cape and a giant wave swept me overboard. Just as they were pullin' me out of the drink, a school of sharks appears and one of 'em bit me leg off".

"Blimey!" said the seaman. "What about the hook"?

"Ahhhh..." mused the pirate, "We was boardin' a trader ship, with pistols a-blastin' and swords a-swingin' this way and that. In the fracas me hand got chopped off."

"Zounds!" remarked the seaman. "And how came ye by the eye patch?""

”A sea gull droppin' fell into me eye," answered the pirate.

"You lost yer eye to a sea gull dropping?", the sailor asked incredulously.

"Well..." said the pirate, "it was me first day with the hook."​

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. lewisnotmiller

lewisnotmiller Grand Hat
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14,975
    Religion:
    atheist
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

To visit the idiot. (Slight pause)

Knock Knock.

Who's there?

The chicken.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle Silent Generation - so don't expect much
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,992
    Religion:
    Fellowship of the Mutable (agnostic atheist)
    It would even be modern if the CDs were swapped for vinyl. :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dropship

Dropship Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Religion:
    Non-denom Christian
    A 1950's kid's toy, what could possibly go wrong?

atomlab.jpg

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. beenherebeforeagain

beenherebeforeagain Rogue Animist
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8,002
    Religion:
    Modern Animist
    Damn...I want on of those!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jose Fly

Jose Fly Fisker of men

Ratings:
    +6,447
    Probably showing my age here....

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his pants zipper. The bartender says, "Do you know you have a steering wheel stuck in your zipper?" The pirate answers, "Yar, I know....it's drivin' me nuts."

A podiatrist is sitting in his office when a moth comes in. The doctor asks what he can do for him, and the moth starts telling him all about how stressed he is, how hard it is to be a moth, how much anxiety he has over being chased by bats, and how in general he's just not happy. The moth then says he's worried all that is harming his health. The podiatrist says, "I understand and sympathize, but you do know I'm a podiatrist, right?" The moth says yes, he does know the doctor is a podiatrist, which prompts the doctor to ask "So why did you come to me?" The moth answers, "Because your light is on."

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Jedster

Jedster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,305
    One of the worst jokes ever.

A man goes to we the doctor because every time he puts on his hat , he hears music.
    The doctor says "give me your hat for a moment".
    So, he gives the doctor his hat, which the doctor quickly returns.
    Doc says, " Now try it".
    He puts the hat back on and lo and behold..no music.
    He says to the doc, "fantastic, no music. What did you do?"
    Doc says " I just removed the band."

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1