• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teen Arrested for Planning ISIS Attack in NYC

Cooky

Veteran Member
A 19-year-old Pakistani-American was arrested on Thursday for planning a terror attack on behalf of ISIS.

Awais Chudhary, a naturalized U.S. citizen, allegedly told undercover officers that he wanted to launch an attack on Queens using either a knife or explosives, according to a criminal complaint. He said he was willing to conduct a knife attack because "that's what he knows," but added that he would plant a bomb instead if he could only learn how to build one.

I wonder what motivates these Islamic extremists?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
A 19-year-old Pakistani-American was arrested on Thursday for planning a terror attack on behalf of ISIS.

Awais Chudhary, a naturalized U.S. citizen, allegedly told undercover officers that he wanted to launch an attack on Queens using either a knife or explosives, according to a criminal complaint. He said he was willing to conduct a knife attack because "that's what he knows," but added that he would plant a bomb instead if he could only learn how to build one.

I wonder what motivates these Islamic extremists?

Well pin this one on the left for refusing to vet immigrants that come into the country. Better to let americans die than to potentially offend someone. :eek:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
That's funny. How many people have died from white, 20 somethings domestic terrorists in the last 4 years? And how many have been killed by immigrants in the same period?

Exactly.
yeah...but, um... well... see, the thing about that is... um... WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA??! MAGA! 9/11!

Shad

Veteran Member
That's funny. How many people have died from white, 20 somethings domestic terrorists in the last 4 years? And how many have been killed by immigrants in the same period?

Exactly.

Few compared to global Islamic terrorism. Why just cut off at 4 years. Seem arbitrary. Oh wait I know why.... 3k dead in 9/11 breaks all the scales

Last edited:

Cooky

Veteran Member
Exactly being blind to how many people are murdered by domestic white terrorists vs by immigrants.

Why should I care about any of that anyway? Does this news that I bring cause you anxiety for some reason? If so, why?

...I'm not the one making the comparisons. I'm just spreading facts.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, Far-right politics violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is 106 for far right violent extremists and 119 for radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period. However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
That's a very racist comment.
It was sarcasm and don't be a hypocrite with your current spate of "scary Muslim terrorists" threads. Although it's true that you are much more likely to be killed by a white non-Muslim dude in the West than by a Muslim. Islamist terrorist mostly kills other Muslims, by and by large.

Also, I'm half white. For me to be racist against white people, I'd have to be racist against myself.

Cooky

Veteran Member
According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, Far-right politics violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is 106 for far right violent extremists and 119 for radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period. However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016.

Oh, so that means we should ignore these news stories then!?!? Sure... o_O

Cooky

Veteran Member
It was sarcasm and don't be a hypocrite with your current spate of "scary Muslim terrorists" threads. Although it's true that you are much more likely to be killed by a white non-Muslim dude in the West than by a Muslim. Islamist terrorist mostly kills other Muslims, by and by large.

Not my concern. I'm not here to make comparisons like you. I'm here to offer factual events and that's all.

Shad

Veteran Member

Do note the cut off date. This is called hedging one's bet or omission.