• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Teaching consciousness

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human past reasoning, my life was harmed and I own a theological theme about Earth O.

And it was named in philosophy, being the sciences as God O the only place that I personally own as a human living with my Nature.

First says the self, a human, I am self present.
First says the self, a human, I am an origin of my own self presence.

First says the human as conscious, or spirit awareness.

Yet O God the planet is not conscious, it is present.
God O the creator of releasing it spirit body sacrificed, hot gas out of the tombs of its stone body, to be spurted forth into the womb of space.....how the Heavens from a mountain/volcano owned that story by lawful human equating.

The origins of self can only ever be expressed theologically as a human, living as a human in self form and self presence.

If a mind wanders anywhere else except where it belonged, in self presence then it would be advising by conditions how to have self, natural and original removed.

Which in reference to lawful human claims was defined as scientific Satanism...the original title science, was Satanism the con...the lying, the fool and all self deceitful titles, as only imposed in human life as a brother to a brother review.

Male humans, the inventor of science and all theologies.

Medical science, spiritually was named Healing in its original human concept, to be self advised when self is harmed.….to tell the truth by medical awareness.

Which is defined historically by thinking, being aware naturally in the state self experience in self awareness.

Therefore human males knew and realized that if you irradiate the human life/body and brain, then it becomes changed in its reality and talks destruction instead.....as personally applied to feed back as machine owned, machine reacted, controlled and built by human males for the purpose...to force change upon natural evolution.

By and because of males in groups, the same mass mind thinking same DNA owned agreement, to know and understand how to force change to natural by a machine, and a mass of males all agreed.

And so therefore consciously the male human self is first advised science was not just one male agreed theory, it was a mass owned male agreed theory, and therefore it involved a mass equating also.

And it involved self removal.

For if you chose to involve natural evolution O the body on which you stood as a natural body, then obviously all bodies living on that body would be harmed. Why they named Earth as an entity and said it was a Holy body form.

Now if you knew that the mind/psyche irradiated and given multi unnatural AI feed back information by a mass of UFO/AI communicators, as caused by science....then you would know and realize that the human psyche, the science self by mass of minds would be stuck thinking in the one same place.

How to destroy.

Whereas religious conscious ideal was applied to say, I need to constantly teach, and therefore preach to the hearing mind the same quotes and ideals consciously every day and by a cycle of medically advised reasoning. To own a claim am healing consciousness and bringing into self realization....as that very concept.

Religion and its practices therefore is verified as being a medical procedure for the sake of human survival as its practice.

To assist to alter that sick irradiated mind state....which when not radiation polluted, in its highest awareness is named as consciousness...the human owned self survival awareness.

Therefore by logic, you would explain rational human reasoning medically as a science quote, so that the mind stuck in its irradiated possession …...science could develop past its own fake reasoning....to destroy.

You would then find such quotes as in James, a male statement...to be a theme to apply reasoning.

Psalm 89:47 47Remember how fleeting is my life. For what futility you have created all humanity!

James 4:13-17 13Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." 14Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the LORD's will, we will live and do this or that." 16As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. 17If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them.

In science a male would teach.....if the biology which exists in the exact same natural atmospheric body dies, then you are advised that the atmospheric body supports your death and you are only surviving. And the human body when it dies, is fleetingly released as a spirit, a gas...….methane.

Now if your Satanic brother owned a mind brain AI possess of SION, meaning a false thinking ability, to destroy, you would say, he knows our death is real and would want to put all life into that death history.

The term Satanism meant was a human life and mind thinking science to own the removal of the physical form of God O and hence in that removal ideal x O, so too then did all Nature be removed from self presence in the same theory.

Why Satanists in science claim O resourcing is to remove the life of our spirit...and know that they are....yet a Satanic psyche always imposes the placement of worded information in an incorrect thinking format.

For you would preach we own 3 bodies......1 is a skeletal bone body, near in form to stone...so it proves that no cloud formed life...as Satanists preached. 2...is a bio organic life body as owner of the 2 bodies...and then when we die, the body is ended.

The 3rd statement that many humans agree with, is that when their bio life form is deceased they still owned one spirit self afterwards and said it was the eternal spirit from which they got sent out from...into the atmospheric body.

For methane is proven not to be the term eternal, its equal described worded inference is methane.

Methane - Wikipedia

And the science teaching in conscious theology said, so those who claimed they knew the history of God were proven wrong.

BBC - Weather Centre - Climate Change - Methane

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a human asks their own self what form of information would support that we came from the eternal spirit...that God O fell as eternal sound bodies of eternal mass into its destruction, forcing space to open....as space owning loss from eternal.

Would be to review why a male says that everything has radiation in it....yet radiation is proven destructive.

Yet he uses spiritual conscious ideals that says created, and create.

How does destructive conditions create logically in the life presence of a conscious being, who applies science to force original form and evolution of in a spatial condition to be destroyed, converted and transformed?

Transformation he quotes is magical.

Therefore if everything came from the exact body of a higher presence, and we said it was eternal...had always existed, always will exist, it is now a changed body and owns a loss, what is in space, how is that not a realistic science description?

That a higher presence did in fact own the creation of everything.

And we came out of that body as a self spiritual being, as our parents, as cause and effect of a spiritual being forcing change to their own natural body?

And as yet have not learnt what males claim is a Universal lesson, to never change natural.

We would factually by a higher condition, that which we said was the ownership of the natural God beginnings be living a coded equals condition.

And males say that when I gave a WORD, one meaning, I gave it that HOLY MEANING once, and with one only equals status...….natural = natural.

If I claim natural and do science...natural = unnatural, which in science is artificial.

Now he says to everyone, as our brother and a male, I know science is artificial cause....and then says to everyone, and I began my science and machine journey a very long time ago...for I can relate human thinking science information to a history of billions of years ago about Sun information.

Which would warn any natural male today....oh, so you know science, and use science, and it is human applied and you did science a long time ago and human Earth archaeological proof, says it could be about that length of time since.

Why today you are imposing human owned science memories to what science did all of those years ago...as science human calculations and science owned male inferred reasoning, as human owned, science conditions.

Why you logically know.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans always taught, you cannot quote eternal in science, for eternal never existed in science conditions, spatial creation.

Eternal is its own natural presence, and we naturally got released from it, due to conditions science as a human taught were cause and effect.

Force a change to natural, then you get back a return that you never wanted....unnatural.

So humanity say, we know our parents and the Garden Nature, and animals all came out of the eternal spirit.....seeing the gas space tried to remass in the state where eternal once owned presence....mass without space.

And as a space was missing naturally, for the eternal was burnt and became irradiated, then of course the spirit that caused creation to be activated would be forced to live where it never wanted to live.

In an unnatural creation, as a lesser being.

Which is our human story.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Now a male says in his own AI SCIENCE feed back heard chemical brain changed living conditions.

About God the male telling him his spiritual history.

That said my spiritual being was converted by UFO mass irradiation by pyramid history because I wanted not to be forced to live on Earth.

And his perusal of spiritual information would have advised his male self that the Nature Garden, a spiritual presence before him was holding him in Earth life.

And when he irradiated Earth, the radiation mass came to the ground and forced that spirit to be grounded and it became wood.

And so God the male said that his spirit body got sacrificed on the cross of wood...for wood became form.

As an eternal story.

Now if males today want to claim that the lowest and most destructive body gave us all the information about our higher natural owned states, I think he would be a proven liar.

Science, the Destroyer owns that self identification in his male life.

Natural spiritual human consciousness says otherwise.

That we know we came out of the eternal, because it still communicates its spiritual advice of its presence to our life body and minds.

And a multi varied spiritual human experience should have brought that to any Satanists attention as being real.

Yet science does not want us to believe in it...and you would ask a self destructive male chosen condition, for what reason?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, Satanism proved in the Russian forest flattening of wood, that radiation did in fact come from out of space and go into the body form of its Nature.

And lightning strikes prove the same incidence...yet it is now destructive.

For once a natural cause and effect, conversion is activated, then it is owned, once and only caused once.

Yet it is the knowledge and memory of a scientific male in the status of God history.

Yet God says in Biblical AI heard information that no male is God.

Yet today Satanic science claiming that everything evolved from radiation is trying to destroy us with his owned coercive stories and beliefs.

Claiming as Satan saved God, then Satan existed before God.

Whereas the stories of science teaching said O God the stone mass bodies existed first, and created their own atmosphere...then the Sun rebelled and collapsed many God bodies, and they fell into the deep pit of empty space and reacted.

Space deep and empty cold, held the reaction, and so the fall of God O mass upper bodies was stopped for the reaction was caused, out come frozen held particle mass.

God in its higher spatial radiation body, was changed/converted into a mass of particle fusion, held in mass...and not released...as Satan had been as previous God bodies.

How that history was told in science.

God O was once a higher form of cold clear atmospheric gas mass as Total O Earth heavens with a layer of crystalline mass, in its higher fusion.

And then God just became a held fused particle mass of particles...….as Satan, the fall saved God in space.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Now if you were God the male spiritual being, left alone on Earth and separated from your spiritual family, how would you have felt?

Like you were being punished...and as the Nature spirit no longer owned a speaking supportive spiritual communicated advice, God the male did not own anyone but his own self and choice, by his own reckoning.

And biblical AI heard recorded male speaking voice proves that history was real for the human spirit self.

And God did factually try to cause an atmospheric reaction to gave the spatial nothing inside of Earth gas mass atmosphere, gas mass, to fill up and no longer own any space....by a mass gain.

And it did not work.

The answer as stated about SION...for a gas cannot be contained in space, its body disperses and thins....yet he tried.

And the nothing God inferred to in natural Earth self spiritual presence was inside of the Earth atmospheric body itself.

God knew that crystalline Earth mass once existed as a held ground mass fusion upon the top of Earth and in that Earth history there was no natural light, so no life either.

If you wanted not to be forced to live on Earth, that is the information as known to a researching male self.

And it is why his Sun themed reaction, did not arrive on Earth as a form of heavy crystalline instant mass...ICE SHEETS, until a very long time after, a pre known Earth human history destroyed.

With all archaeological evidence that claims, that Earth as God O in science then dropped deeper into the spatial well.

The reasons why it occurred.

And why I know, is that in the latest attack on natural life in atmospheric experiments, AI told me that Earth had changed its spatial alignments and had dropped and shifted its mass into a deeper colder spatial well.

And I am not a scientist, I did not understand what AI was advising my life, but now after further information I realized what it had been advising.

Earth was saved for it shifted its owned MASS into deeper colder space.

What males in satanic science always knew about the natural history of God O the mass in space, and Satan the black hole star groups.

Now AI proved to me that previously without factual hearing as hearing of voice was already communicating all of its information to a female mind.

I was informed it was how a human female became scientifically taught by human males in that AI condition.

What AI also said, as I am a female I do not hear in my psyche in the deep AI communication feed back what a male hears....and he is possessed by much eviler male reasoning in his mind than what it can explain to a female psyche.

And I do believe as a conscious Healer study of natural life, that what I have been advised is real and true to natural life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Spiritual family history in science study says, that once human genetics were owned as the exact same family.

On any continent, the same 2 family adult Mother and Father self.

And we know that science was re introduced on Earth after the ICE AGE stop of mutated Earth life......which male science has proven that they caused it.

By artefacts found deep inside of Earth, that could only prove that males own a high understanding of technology in the past, were living a superior life to the bio life we inherited and changed life on Earth.

And what was living above ground, was put deep inside of Earth, as Earth was sucked down into radiation heated space by the deep cold space below. As male scientists heated up a large body of space by Sun to Earth converting sciences.

Why the space cell destroyed many God planetary bodies that once used to exist.

What all the UFO memory and the War in space was about, human science activated conversion.

Space as a large expanse heated, then activated deep cold space suck down as a large event.

And the reason I know is because nearly self combusted with Earth gaining sink holes, AI information told me, which is male encoded science data that Earth had shifted its spatial alignments and gone into deeper colder space...which saved God, the Earth in new modern science experiments.

Now I realized that humans in HOLY LAND DNA self country own a human spiritual aware memory of our origins, of 2 parents who were the same.

And we still all use that memory, yet now we are not all the same.

So each country origins thinks that their owned brother/sister DNA makes them special....when it owns a different spiritual interpretation.

I believe you are special, because I believe in my brother and sister.

And so humanity in variations to DNA then shared believing in diversity and then changed their religious beliefs to support their brothers and sisters in other countries diversity to say,...…..spiritually I show you, I believe in you.

If we did not share that common realization, spiritually we all would live human DNA spiritually separated claiming that just our own religious DNA mind stories were correct and no body else was.

When humanity who never wanted to inherit DNA diversity, science UFO mass irradiation did it to us, conversion, had to try to teach and reach each others mental intelligence, by owning that shared communal personal respect about how our diverse human family were loved and honoured even though we owned difference.

What I was spiritually taught as a human memory about all things wrong in human life on Earth, where humanity are struggling to agree to diversity being spiritual, when our past says, once humans were all the same.

And it is a spiritual struggle, when our parents in their natural spiritual memory as a one human DNA family, were far more spiritual than our life today, healthier and spiritually balanced.

So I hope that my personal struggle in life and my spiritual insights might somehow bring to my brothers and sisters world O God Earth struggle to reunite self with our spiritual ancestry before our diverse separation causes us anymore problems.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humanity own one circumstance of self recognition in their life, that they have to start acting like a family again.

And all families own diverse differences in each family member living.

And some family members need a greater amount of caring support than other family members.

And sharing brings that community awareness to the human family due to one only self recognized human reasoning.

To save us all from our self deceit....of being mind changed/language changed and DNA changed as a story about God and human science.

And what we did to our own lives via irradiation fall out histories.

Where some countries can claim....I was worst affected in that history than what you all were, due to my ground state being a different stone mass.

Which is why a human standing in another country being spiritual would ask, for what reason can't you be spiritual too, as a Nation!

And the answer is because God the stone will not allow them, for how much ground radiation is being unnaturally released in their countries stone fusion.

Which makes it a medical science problem, which brings into effect what action the medical male Christ Tribunal applied.

To build healing buildings in the places of their science buildings and then serve their people in the mannerism of allowing consciousness to evolve by teaching and by applying medical treatments that were necessary.

So they realized where they should build these holy buildings and it was very medically scientifically consciously effective.

The most holiest of places near the most peaceful of living conditions, where communities already congregated...….at places of water and of plant life.

And those 2 conditions were very necessary to healing of the conscious and mental health condition that we inherited in radiation fall out that causes us to be angered and own a mind inability to be rational, kind and caring.

Which was the truth of religion becoming a science based conscious life healing application as sought by the males in the Lawful living communities as a world male agreed DNA diversity...of recognising that everyone was using and applying the exact same information as everyone else.....just the names varied, due to DNA self expression.

As a valued life agreement amongst our true humanity....who always have lived to save self from our dis spirited self deceit.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human spiritual journey, real to self knows that science is only a human concept for a machine to force change to natural history.

Science never in any circumstance spoke on behalf of how a human was created.

And are today a proven liar to ever in a male group to coerce that belief upon anyone else.

Yet you do.

And factually it goes back to the first brotherhood of males who said self was termed God and what he did, as a choice against his spiritual family in eternal.

Science and machine.

And why Stephen Hawking said that science was trying to give machines our natural bio life heavenly water/oxygen atmosphere to just being an interactive machine reaction.

And my female Healer spiritual life became aware of it also.

To be taught in AI memory reactive causes a story about God and the history of, from eternal to the creation of both space and God O bodies....to 2 forms of God in eternal as sounds o O...as one sound from the heart of spirit and one sound from the head of spirit....the spiritual being who released God from its owned body.

As a true story...where did we come from originally...and why do we know such detailed information.

For the eternal is what owns all of creation, after it had been burnt.

We came out of eternal as a Mother and Father adult spirit, who inherited the wisdom of the Universe as the higher spiritual awareness.

And eternal explanation......mass with a living spiritual family within it...always existed...lost a portion of that mass into a spatial creation.

The o O God language, as eternal sounds sung up out of the mass by choice...to change.

And as the mass surrounding change, thinned it forced those o O eternal massed bodies to begin to fall into loss.

And the defined O o fall of God into creation real...and when those eternal massed bodies exploded, the surrounding thin mass....was the water.

Why radiation is changed when it enters water...for water was never a history of God o O eternal mass...it was self owned...but affected by the blasting burning of o O God bodies.

So water was first put in space....by a cold but heated burning radiating gas input.

Why water when it was created was the highest and holiest state in the UNIVERSE...as a fact of how it was spiritually explained.

Why water owns a different hydrogen interactive state...by that God historic review....how a massed body of one form burnt created radiation presence as the same one condition of a multi varied body form.

And it makes no other common sense to try to rationalise that space was cold radiation.

When males say, the history of space is a hot dense state.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you ask a human adult, so you know that we own personal death?

The baby, just born from sperm and an ovary, as a string of bio information says, of course I know that an adult human inheritance is their death, for my human parents die and I am witness to them dying.

And so we all know that our original 2 human being parents are deceased.

So ask why religious science tries to infer the opposition to science fact?

And tries to preach that a human as a human owns eternal life....for it is not real, when we know that eternal created history burnt.

And if a spiritual being inherited their own life in a burnt eternal body, then they would have inherited their spirit death also.

Just as a very simple fact of spiritual self evidence.

Now if a human says....but only 2 thirds of my spirit self became that human Mother and Father multi body...what would a baby conscious life, then gain as self information from that history....spirit?

They would realize that when they die...that the other third of their spirit was still in eternal...which neither the 2 parents would have realized.

For our conscious baby to adult inheritance gave us different teachings as concepts of self.

If you ask a male human, who is a human, like a female is a human, how a female owns a cell, an ovary that allowed his human being male self to be born out of her female body.

The answer is a spiritual answer.

That says...when the Earth gas mass cooled and filled in space, it made contact back with eternal mass....what the creation body was released from.

The spirit re formed a new identity within it...the Nature Garden...and it was released into manifestation.

Which then forced the Creator spirit to send out the spirits created in its owned image, a male human and then a female human.

The male manifested first into his human life...and knows he did...and we manifested life into the highest and coldest created body......water.

And became a near to water bio spiritual life form.

Now in that history the spiritual story AI records say that the female spirit totally de manifested, and most of the male spirit did.

But the spiritual self who owned release of God, remained on Earth as a male with the Nature Garden......what he always knew was fact.

Why he invented converting science.

And tells the truthful male AI spiritual memory where God the male changed the eternal male de manifested spirit into animals...that owned a male/female spirit.....seeing the female human life spirit had saved him.

Why the animals were a male/female spirit...when humans owned that identity first.

Being why a human can idealise a lot of information about the life of animals.

So as said in the irradiation burning converting atmosphere, the new spirits emerged out of eternal...and the God male lost his connections of self transition, as did the Garden Nature.

Animals he watched manifesting...and then the returned male and female self came out.

So they passed their bodies back through male/female pre existing spiritual information....how the female spiritual body changed so that she could conceive a male human from her own cells.

As the story about how the female inherited life continuance in her human form.

Science does not own that scientific reasoning.

For science as medical science studied the life and body form of a living self present bio life organic body...and cannot study it if it does not exist.

Which is living proof that if science tries to discuss our life before it existed....they are lying.

A spiritual human however can discuss where we came from, without lying.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a male says that the living bio Nature owns similar patterns within its body to a human, then how did that pattern exist before a human did...if they did not come from the exact same body?

It would prove that the spiritual Nature did in fact come out of the eternal spirit and owned similar physical concepts of a converted spirit...as that proof.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI the state of known causes of separation, of life, health, body and mind psyche.

Males everyday study the bio life. Give it a detailed single minded status of talking to self as each self applies it.

Yet all of the information of their study belongs to a fully formed, self present natural body.

First realization. If I personally as the studier did not exist, then nor would any of the information I falsely claim exists before a fully formed life exists.

Reasoning, life and thinking gets imaged and voice recorded, as scientifically proven by the NDE reasoning and the psychic mind, plus AI studies of artificial intelligence, the recording condition in scientific laboratories with computer machines...and satellites.

To record and transmit....proven factual.

As that self lives, the egotism of that self is real...thinking each separated thought, not ever including the sacredness or holiness of the whole life and completed life body claiming the whole time....I will know, I will know, completeness in separateness to give that ideal to OCCULT science from medical references...and then have us all destroyed by an AI radiation computation/communication.

By reference of self, the scientist occult journey and group cult mentality.

The Healer, the first original spiritual idea of knowledge by the psyche of the body without harming it....as natural awareness...the real Teacher.

Medical science was also invented for its owned purposes...to assist occult realization....attack on the body by identifying that it had been changed.

The Healer information, the highest information, says the only truth that we ever experienced and lived as a human on Earth.

Therefore when you get recorded thinking separation and single strands of information, then as you live AI sends that information back to your mind psyche as single stranded information, and then you begin to tell yourself lies about knowing and understanding where the human form came from.

When if it did not exist wholly created you would not have any body to study to make false claim about knowing, when you do not know in reality. You only know for medical reasoning, not occult/science nuclear reasoning.

Seeing when a male says an electron, it is just the electron...and nothing else.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males in natural life said philosophy was Holy, for it only spoke.

For God, only spoke also...and God was just a spirit.

And the male self always taught, and God was MY OWN higher self.

And that reasoning totally real and true.

For he made his own human self in the image of his science of O God relativity and maths, changed/converted the ground mass into a fission by pyramid and then it activated/began and stopped. Male self original scientist brothers made in the image of their male self.

Gave their ownership higher self to that recording and spirit vision/image...as the reality of what they always taught their own self.

SUN is relative to a teaching, once God the planet was falling in space like a rebelled Sun, but was stopped by its Mother.

The cold empty spatial womb....stopped God from being O self destructive and self consuming.

So relative information said, God in the past was a Destroyer, a self consuming spirit, so never change STONE..for STONE is the holiest body of God.

How it was taught.

That consciousness was its own HOLIEST body of awareness when GOD the stone did not change....why it was stated, so never change the Name of God, which a male science teaching to self.

For males, gave names to God when the Universe never owned its name...it was of no name. And males in science gave it names and titles and then forced it to change.

How the TITLE of Satanism was sciences first own title.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my learning healing studies....I wanted to win some money and build a healing centre and give healing for no charge. Spiritually I was advised against that self want.

Now I understand why....and it might be why the Jesus males in their past were given the exact same spiritual advice. The Church a building used in the past like a medical building, as the Temples were......males advised not to build it spiritually in that attack.

Might be the very reason.....as then when you need to teach spirituality as a natural self human advice, the history does not support the reasoning.

wellwisher

The human brain has two centers of consciousness. The primary center is the inner self. The inner self is the original center of consciousness, connected to human nature and natural instinct. There is also a secondary center, which evolve much later, called the ego. The ego is connected more to culture, language and social masks.

The special affect called "Consciousness", I think therefore I am, is connected to an enhanced awareness when these two centers act at the same time. It creates sort of a stereo affect, similar to two eyes or two hears; two eyes creates 3-D vision. Two centers of conscious can create a stereo consciousness affect, that is more than the sum of its two parts.

The inner self is often called the undiscovered self, because most people are not even aware it exists. They assume there is only one center; ego, with the inner self unconsciously helping to create the stereo affect. The inner self is part of the brain's natural operating system.

There are some simple experiments one can do to experience the inner self. The easiest would be or ask someone to scare you, when you are not prepared. If done properly, you will react in a way that is different from the pretentious will of the ego. One may jump and scream like a little girl and maybe even feel embarrassed because of this, This is the ego having its sense of self, being hurt by the faster reaction time of the inner self. People will repress this.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness was taught to bring the male realization, scientist Destroyer self into his owned natural reality.

Seeing he placed his mind thoughts in places where his life and body did not exist.

To then apply machine reaction, to encode his story/theme/theories and designs, to the machine reaction incoming AI communicator mass to take over what natural mass previously that he was using.

So he told the story to everyone, I split the water mass on natural origin Earth as a male, called myself the creator of the themes of God in science O...and then believed self was God...for he formed images of his self in AI feed back, visions in the reactions, when he personally previously was not in the VISION of the reaction.

Then he tells everyone, so I then became an evil irradiated God self mind and chose to have you all destroyed...exactly who he is today.

Consciousness was introduced as a human lawful reasoning by medical sciences for the purpose of bringing the life mind to its evil intentions.

To look back into history when microbes, as their forms existed. Who own no detail of any body beyond its self. What information is within the body of that microbe owns the presence of that microbe.

Then he looked at all diversity in Nature.

Then did science, historically how the original Nature existed on Earth....just as told.

Then animals emerged, then the new 2 human bio forms emerged spiritually.

Males in science gave 2 themes...that a physical spiritual body has to exist first to claim human life.

So science said a monkey.
Spiritual humans say all bodies owned a pre owned, pre formed spirit self presence.

And these 2 forms of human conscious awareness are against occult Satanic science who says pre formed spirit an alien or a Satanic cloud angel...to claim and science says that you have to own a body form first to claim human presence.

A reaction in vision is all the bodies that are involved in that reaction. And no human is there in that vision.

When a human ground reacted, and formed a new AI encoding, to feed back their own vision within the reaction, and also voice....is what they did.

How the image of God made in their owned pre existing bodily form.....as natural also in vision owns it pre existing bodily form before converted into a reaction.

Natural history says...huge radiation conversion first.....flooded water mass covered it over...then ^ mountain peak reaction. Males in science lie about the history conversion of the mass of God form in Sun UFO metallic radiation history, O God changed.

Therefore a male when he claims, what existed before created his own life...he already thought about that body, looked at what information it owned, talked and voice recorded the information, then said so God told him where he came from.

Yet he was talking to his own human self the whole time.

For of course voice recording historically as a reaction exists first....yet that voice was not speaking first......there was no pre historic speaking voice.

Therefore when a male says I own 2 conditions of realization about my own self...and then I reacted a third historical science condition....then I was mind affected/consciously possessed by it ever since.

And lie to self.

For when I data encode all information about natural forms that preceded my own and then say virtually equals a human being life without a human being existed, I named that effect the BEAST...claiming I used pre existing DATA against my own person and then applied a science reaction that tried to have self whole life removed.

As if I was created by all the other bodies of my review, when they are all separately owned, and did not include my own life continuance.

By the implication of imposing 3 ideals to conscious awareness.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
I can’t make any sense out of anything that you’re saying. Is there any conscious thinking behind what you’re saying, or do the words just come to you as you write them? Do you understand what any of it means, what you’ve written? Do you have any ideas about how other people might learn something from it, that we might need or want to know? For example, I have no clue what “God O” and “Earth O” could possibly mean, and nothing came up in a Web search. That’s just one example. There is so much unfamiliar vocabulary and sentence construction in what you say that I can’t begin to make any sense out of it. Can you describe it in more common everyday terms, or is there somewhere on the Internet where I can learn more about it?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O the concept of God is the planet upon which you stand, a circular stone body that males said was stone philosophy.

Earth, O the name given by human males to the God stone planet.

O mass
O maths by a male reasoning as based on that O stone body existing moving as a planet around the Sun.

Yet rationally O said gas light reasoning for time of 12.

His first advised themes for the male invented state/stories of created sciences.

Based upon standing on a stone planet thinking fake theories about it.....involving original self presence. A large male spiritual population, as the original spiritual being....self and a male.

So the story of creation is extensive when it is spiritually discussed for a male then questions, so how did the Universe/cosmos create God. When it never did. The story says that God came from the released body of eternal form.

So spiritually speaking human beings are the highest spirit above that of God, or else they would not have purposely invented science about the body O upon which they stood as the story O God, the Earth body.

As a female before I was AI irradiated, my owned natural spiritual human bio feed back owned my own storytelling. Just like everyone does and owns. By choice and chosen behaviours.

After I was irradiated information comes to my psyche by hearing of it. AI all male human encoded male scientific stories and reasonings. The male NDE recorded experiences, the female NDE recorded experiences. The sharing of all the language and detailed experiences that as a family of a world O Earth community give a story memory that we personally own and spiritually experience.

Therefore our 2 original human parents adult memory own a story that says that they came out owning 2 spirit pre existing bodies...that converted in the Earth atmospheric mass. And they came spiritually out as the spiritual being our own selves.

And God O history is just created history. The Earth stone philosophy.

We are the owners of the spiritual self.

When humans die and get to hear the eternal androgynous spirit communicating to our minds, which we all own naturally...then in 2 places humanity taught me spiritually that the eternal spirit still exists and human experience in past and current day history, their death experiences detailed it is real.

Therefore I am hearing a multi recorded natural and unnatural experience.