• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tea Time!

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
What's your favorite kind of tea?

Black? Green? Roiboos? Herbal? Oolong?

Weak or Strong?

With Honey or Sugar? Milk or No?

I don't know if I have a favorite tea per se, they are all delicious in various ways, but I'm currently drinking a glass of Black tea with honey and milk.

I have also been known to be a sucker for Flowery Herbal teas, the kind that taste like bouquets. :)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Favorite? For breakfast, Glengettie Welsh black tea. After that, it varies: Earl Grey, various kinds of green tea. Matcha tea.

All unsweetened with no adulterants of any kind.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
We like PG Tips, as well as a few of the Republic of Tea varieties.

I can't drink much tea anymore, especially green tea. So while my wife regularly imbibes, I find that I am limited to occasionally, mostly with meals.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
If you take one part combined mint and ginger peach tea, add honey (until it dissolves), dump it in ice, then add one part cold lemonade, you can make what is known as an iced medicine ball. Those are really refreshing! Great on a hot day.

If it's cold outside, just take one part of that tea and honey combination and add one part steamed lemonade. That's how you can get it from starbucks (the iced version was my invention).

They're good, but the iced version is superior. Trust me; I used to be a barista. :D

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
61Ayu0TRiXL._SL1010_.jpg

Hands down the best I have found so far.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Weak or Strong?

I don't know if I have a favorite tea per se, they are all delicious in various ways, but I'm currently drinking a glass of Black tea with honey and milk.

I have also been known to be a sucker for Flowery Herbal teas, the kind that taste like bouquets. :)

upload_2021-2-18_20-45-36.jpeg

:purpleheart:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I've heard about those wild tea parties, so I've tried to lay off tea.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If you take one part combined mint and ginger peach tea, add honey (until it dissolves), dump it in ice, then add one part cold lemonade, you can make what is known as an iced medicine ball. Those are really refreshing! Great on a hot day.

If it's cold outside, just take one part of that tea and honey combination and add one part steamed lemonade. That's how you can get it from starbucks (the iced version was my invention).

They're good, but the iced version is superior. Trust me; I used to be a barista. :D

This sounds interesting, and I remember them being popular at Starbucks a few years back, much to my dismay as a barista then (woo more random internet ideas.).

I love a nice iced Jasmine Tea in the summer, but it is so expensive.

Last edited:

Shaul

Premium Member
I am a tea aficionado. The tea I drink depends on the circumstances. Most often I drink Black oolong teas especially in the morning. Green teas or tisanes ar3 good in the afternoon. Chai tea for indulgence.

Wissotzky tea is one brand I prefer.
Wissotzky Tea - Wikipedia

Bear Wild

Weak or Strong?

Barry's black tea from Ireland. Sugar or honey but no milk. PG's is good too.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I had already started a tea thread...:p
The tea thread

LoL...kidding...
As I said there, I really love earl grey with lots of lemon juice and lots of sugar.
Tea with honey is also good.
I have never tried tea with milk...:)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ginger. I just chop up fresh ginger from the grocery store and let it steep in hot water for a few minutes.

Ginger seems to go well with just about anything, it's even good in coffee.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I go through copious amounts of loose-leaf oolong tea. My household goes through a pitcherful of mango-peach iced oolong tea every day or two.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ginger. I just chop up fresh ginger from the grocery store and let it steep in hot water for a few minutes.

In coffee? Now *that's* a surprise and something I'm not interested in.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

really works wonders for my upset stomach and hearturn