• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TD Jakes

Riders

TD Jakes was trained to be a oneness Pentecostal preacher.He now leans towards the Trinity but politically speaking he is a conservative. That's a conservative church.Hes speaking out against Trump and encouraging conservatives to speak against Trump and the immigration situation.

He says hes republican but speaks against Trump and encourages Republican conservative Christian too.

I don't know how it is that Republican Trump supporters can stand up here and claim that Trump's popular and has a lot of approval when your own people TD Jakes stood up on CNN and said Republicans need to stand against Trump!

Way to go TD Jakes!

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
TD Jakes in so many words is targeting conservative white Christians and is challenging their Christian belief of compassion, hoping their own indirect racial biases do not transcend their Christian ethics.

David1967

Premium Member
TD Jakes was trained to be a oneness Pentecostal preacher.He now leans towards the Trinity but politically speaking he is a conservative. That's a conservative church.Hes speaking out against Trump and encouraging conservatives to speak against Trump and the immigration situation.

He says hes republican but speaks against Trump and encourages Republican conservative Christian too.

I don't know how it is that Republican Trump supporters can stand up here and claim that Trump's popular and has a lot of approval when your own people TD Jakes stood up on CNN and said Republicans need to stand against Trump!

Way to go TD Jakes!

Who says that every Republican has to be a supporter of a politician simply because he is a Republican? Same can be said of Democrats. Blind partisanship is foolish.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
It is of my opinion that if you blindly support red or blue, because you are red or blue, at the booth or anywhere else for that matter, you are the unthinking citizen politicians dream about.

Riders

It is of my opinion that if you blindly support red or blue, because you are red or blue, at the booth or anywhere else for that matter, you are the unthinking citizen politicians dream about.

I agree with you but I think what TD is saying is the same thing dont think because your conservative you need to agree with Trump. He also said its unChristian for Trump to break up families. He should not be doing that.