• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TATTOO'S

Ronald

I have some bad news and some good news.
The bad news first, will you go to hell? Yes, everyone dies and every one goes to hell/sheol the grave or pit. As stated previously ever burning hell is in Christian literature.
GOOD NEWS! Eternal/Everlasting life for those who hear, believe and are babtized.
Become a fatihful servant and be chosen for something special.
The Bible suggests, you forgo the tatoo. In case you go ahead and get it, if you were saved before, you will remain saved. Not an unforgivable sin.

keevelish

Ronald, where did you read in the Bible that you will go to heaven if you are baptized.. if I remember correctly, that is a natural response AFTER being saved.. but this is a different topic suited for elsewhere. And if you are trying so hard to evangelize, try not to be so vague about God's stipulations: hear, and believe what, many may ask. And be chosen for what? You mention the Bible, but it does not say "chosen" for anything...salvation is a gift according to the Bible.

Ronald

I have not found any scriptures saying anyone goes to heaven! Have you?
Have you read the back of the book? Oh! I forgot no one can understand a New Heaven and a New Earth and a New Jerusalem coming down from Heaven.
But, they can believe a lie. "Do you want to go to heaven?"
Yeshua/Jesus said "No one has ascended into heaven except He who came down from heaven." IS HE A LIAR? I don't think so!

Sorry, Mod's this is not on subject!