• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tattoos

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Have you had a dentist put freezing in the roof of your mouth, right behind the top front teeth? If you can do that, you do a tattoo with amazing ease.
I don't think so? I don't know. Haven't been to the dentist much. They did pull a tooth once tho. A baby tooth when I was a kid. It was rotting.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I have none. I used to really want a bunch and still may get some, but I don't really care about it anymore. When everyone and their mother is plastered with tats these days, it's just not that interesting or unique. Many of them are crap or derivative, too. I saw multiple crappy tattoos on multiple people just today. I also hate how popular septum piercings have become, because I had mine before the trend.

I've given myself my own "tats", anyway - with razor blades, and a scarification with a knife.

Viker

Häxan
I have a tattoo of a teddy bear bending over with a come hither look on my left butt cheek. Don't think I can show it here. Inspired by my like of teddies and Beavis' "tattoo of a butt on my butt" gag. :p

Then I have flowers on my right upper thigh and hip. Once again, don't know if I should show.

I have two coven/religious identification tattoos I may/may not show. One is on my left index finger I think has been in some of my pics here. And a tribute to Black Phillip (from The VVitch) on my right arm, you can sort of see now.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I got my first one as a 19th birthday present.

download (8).jpg

He's on my back, so I can't see him anymore. I hear he's aged with me.

Later down the road I got thorns tattooed on one of my fingers. Its really faded now.

I also got a Libra symbol on one arm on the vacation I met my husband on.

I've given myself my own "tats", anyway - with razor blades, and a scarification with a knife.

I had a beautiful scar I did myself... it was an intricate design of geometric shapes, flowers, flames, gems, etc. It was all done up between my knee and ankle, all around the whole leg. I was sad when it finally went away.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
[GALLERY=media, 8674]Image-20180726_215208 by England my lionheart posted Oct 11, 2018 at 9:40 AM[/GALLERY]

I have a couple of smaller ones too

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Nahh, you're good. It's the body design ... shoulders and thighs have muscle flesh. But hey I'm no expert. I'm sure if you google the right word, it'll tell you where the least painful spots are.

Edited to ad ... Tattoo Pain Chart: Where It Hurts Most and Least, and More

Disagree on two things.

One, my backpiece goes down to the tops of my thighs. Per this chart, the bottom of the butt cheeks are red but I’d call it yellow or maybe green? I literally had problems almost falling asleep, and this actually led to my artist doing the linework being inappropriate (he basically tried to molest me) so I got a lot of color for free (sans generous tip) when I got him fired for it.

Two, on my full sleeve I actually found the ditch (elbow crease) not to be quite as bad as the area just below it. I’d move that red circle down to the inner side of the forearm and make the ditch yellow.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?

If not, would you ever consider getting one, or is it a sin, according to you?

I won't have a tat because I think the body is beautiful enough without adornment..

Having said that, many years ago i was considering a small love token but hubby is of the same opinion as me.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I've thought about it, but never taken the plunge. Worried I might get one done, and then not like it after a while.