• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tattoos- For or Against?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Neither.

If you want one, get one.
If you don't want one, don't get one.
Sums it up nicely.

Only thing to add to it, I guess, is that I think they should be made sensibly. Having a tattoo of something you're going to regret in a few, or even twenty years seems a bit daft to me. I know you can remove them and all, but why have something you're only going to remove a few years down the line?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sums it up nicely.

Only thing to add to it, I guess, is that I think they should be made sensibly. Having a tattoo of something you're going to regret in a few, or even twenty years seems a bit daft to me. I know you can remove them and all, but why have something you're only going to remove a few years down the line?

Quite.

Sums it up nicely.

I agree. I like tattoos that are strictly aesthetic, and that have no meaning assigned to them. Because then you will have nothing to regret, just a decoration. Unless the decoration is ugly, like a devil that you had done as a rebelious teen only to regret as a mature adult haha.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Personally, I hate them. I hate them on men and I especially hate them on women. Why? No reason other than that I don't find them attractive. (Boy, am I ever glad there's no such thing on RF as negative frubals, because I think I'd be getting a ton of them.)