• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tasty

Cockadoodledoo

You’re going to get me!
Do you want to pluck me,
Cook me,
Eat me?
What,
Just to satisfy your taste buds?
Go on,
Become vegetarian.
Go on.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
images

Hop in.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Fish I love
When caught fresh and served hot
The same for shrimp and crawdads
Muscles, crabs, and lobsters
If it lives in the water chances are I find it delicious

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Do you want to pluck me,
Cook me,
Eat me?
What,
Go on,
Become vegetarian.
Go on.

Humans need protein of some sort. Ultimately, they also need several vitamins and minerals only from animals. But they don't need meat much or often. You could probably live on snails instead of big animals like chickens. The average person can't eat more than a small cornish game hen personally.

But yeah. I'm gonna eat you little chicken.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you want to pluck me,
Cook me,
Eat me?
What,
Go on,
Become vegetarian.
Go on.
Already veggie. Won't eat you, but if you could just hold off the crowing till ~11 am it would be appreciated.
Humans need protein of some sort. Ultimately, they also need several vitamins and minerals only from animals. But they don't need meat much or often. You could probably live on snails instead of big animals like chickens. The average person can't eat more than a small cornish game hen personally.

But yeah. I'm gonna eat you little chicken.
Silly Samantha. Protein is the least of our veggie worries,
I don't lose a lot of sleep over these alleged vitamins and minerals, either.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
They fall into two categories, Hindus/Buddhists which often eat ayurvedic diet which often includes dairy products like milk and ghee, thus aren't totally vegan, and also supplements stuff with healthy veggies. And liberals, who often poorly plan their diet since it isn't based on real principles.

Ayurvedic

Technically still vegan

Talk to me about the Tide Pod challenge if you still think the latter are healthy.

Last edited: