• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Spread Swap?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I don't know if there are any readers out there, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to swap some tarot spreads. I have a bunch of interesting ones, including a spread for each of the major arcana cards (as in, each card has a meaning, and that's the purpose of the spread. For example The Fool spread is to help you recognize your fears in a new situation, or to help you learn).

Isabella Lecour

Bump.

OK I've never heard of swaping spreads before. The spreads I've used are fairly standard; celtic cross, three card, nine card, clock, tree of life, prymid and total deck. I haven't heard of any others but I haven't been reading tarot books lately.

What type of spreads do you know and do you have any tarot books to recommend?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Well, I guess not really a swap, but just post them.
My favorites in my collection are spreads for each of the major arcana cards - the purpose of the spread corresponds to the general meaning of the card. They're really very neat.
I also have a zodiac spread somewhere. Maybe more than one.

I actually dont think I have the Tree of Life one. Sounds interesting =D