• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tarot Each Morning

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Does anyone else do a one card pull each morning?

My deck called me the heck out and told me I am taking on too much and need to chill.

It's usually a great way to start the day if you need wisdom but wow my deck did not have to have a go at me like that.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Not each morning, but I like the idea. I use tarot when I am really wrestling over something complex and need a new framework to analyze it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Does anyone else do a one card pull each morning?

My deck called me the heck out and told me I am taking on too much and need to chill.

It's usually a great way to start the day if you need wisdom but wow my deck did not have to have a go at me like that.

I used to do a rune pull each morning as I learned the runes and got better at practicing them.

I've cut back on that now and do it occasionally for ritual, if I'm in a dilemma, or if someone I know wants guidance.

Edit: and yes, it will call you out at times lol.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
I used to do a rune pull each morning as I learned the runes and got better at practicing them.

I've cut back on that now and do it occasionally for ritual, if I'm in a dilemma, or if someone I know wants guidance.

Edit: and yes, it will call you out at times lol.

Mine just told me I'm too impatient and I need to learn to be content.

I'm mean, they're right but still.

Is this divination? How does it work?

Yes! Tarot cards can be used for divination, or just advice in general.