• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Target Women

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
I know, right? My mother and I were watching it, and I darn near fell on the floor from laughing so hard.

I like the chocolate one, where she has war paint on her face. Its sad, tho, that everyday we are bombarded with sexism messages...

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
I've become more aware of ads targeting men too. I absolutely HATE the one for men's haircolor, where the middle-aged guy is so disappointed that he can't catch the eye of passing 20 year olds.

He colors his gray hair, and *poof!*...they're all over him. :rolleyes:

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
Or how about the same coloring company saying that men with all grey hair arent energetic enough and men without gray being not experienced enough?

:/

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Yes! That's another one. Being female and having been subjected to this kind of crap myself for years, I feel sorry for guys who see these commercials and think, "Hm. Am I good enough?"

Of course, men being men, they probably make fun of it and move on. :D Smart!