• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taking time out

Viker

Häxan
I'm taking some time off for a few days, maybe a week. I don't know if I will post in this period. I may check in some or decide to go on posting frenzies. :p

I need a little time away from work to spend with me and my critters and to just relax and reconnect.

Nothing serious just need to decompress.

Love yas,

Viker :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I'm taking some time off for a few days, maybe a week. I don't know if I will post in this period. I may check in some or decide to go on posting frenzies. :p

I need a little time away from work to spend with me and my critters and to just relax and reconnect.

Love yas,

We will be here when you come back :) Take your time with family, friends and stay safe :)
Looking forward to your return to RF when you are ready

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Love yas,

A proper defrag.

Nutin wrong with that.

Getting out of media land for awhile reminds us who we are.

Enjoy the romp with your critters and have fun!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Love yas,

Best wishes in your never ending journey

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Take the time that you need, @Viker - we'll all hold the fort down. When you feel refreshed, come back, and we'll be happy to see you. Or stop in whenever you want, too.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member

Love yas,

Enjoy your time.

Daemon Sophic

Love yas,

QdRm7bnBmVMkedZx8G_vLhDlhUlOzsAxnDoDRnQxba9dHDZ23ySB2B0XSCR3pM5FstCnBPi3mcjc2rIf3Ovo06LmLxtXkr8U3AM10hvh4nJRSS4nyBmnmeafO3UFOWBc2Le0ReuoRWj8xZhEKXiiL1UeDy05Ez4Vs4BotR4=s0-d-e1-ft

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Love yas,

Post or not.
There are more important things in life.

But we will miss you and hope to see you back soon!!!