• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taking a Break

Laika

Premium Member
Hey everyone,

My mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive over the past few days. It's nothing serious, it has just been deeply unpleasant to be inside my head right for the past two days. I am ok and I am safe if you needed to ask. :)

I have booked myself a few days in a local hotel so I get a break from the everyday stress and pressures that are grinding me down. That will give me a chance to recharge with some "me" time and start the year over. Think of it as "hitting the breaks" or as a safety valve to stop and regain control of things before I take the next step in the year.

I will therefore be away from RF for a while and will be back in Feburary. The news has been particularly alarming over the past few days so it's best I switch off and focus on my own problems and something I can solve. Finding constructive and rewarding things to do tends to keep the demons at bay.

I will see you then and take care. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hey everyone,

My mental health has taken a bit of a nose dive over the past few days. It's nothing serious, it has just been deeply unpleasant to be inside my head right for the past two days. I am ok and I am safe if you needed to ask. :)

I have booked myself a few days in a local hotel so I get a break from the everyday stress and pressures that are grinding me down. That will give me a chance to recharge with some "me" time and start the year over. Think of it as "hitting the breaks" or as a safety valve to stop and regain control of things before I take the next step in the year.

I will therefore be away from RF for a while and will be back in Feburary. The news has been particularly alarming over the past few days so it's best I switch off and focus on my own problems and something I can solve. Finding constructive and rewarding things to do tends to keep the demons at bay.

I wish you a good recovery and hope you soon will feel better :)

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

You seem like a sincere, intelligent and sensitive soul. The world’s a troubled place. Take care.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

Wishing you the very best for a rapid recovery.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

Feel good and enjoy.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have booked myself a few days in a local hotel so I get a break from the everyday stress and pressures that are grinding me down.

Nice idea. We will wait for your energized return.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

Get your wheels aligned, your bearings lubed,
your oil changed, & your chassis cleaned.
Return to us tuned up & ready for action.