• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taking a break

Jumi

Has been a bit repetitive for me for some time. I'll be leaving on vacation soon without access to internet and will probably stay off RF for a while after. It might get hectic for me, so I'm saying my goodbyes in advance. :)

So best of luck to everyone regardless if we've been friendly on here or if we've locked horns over some minor thing.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Take all the time you need, @Jumi. I, for one, will miss you your valuable contributions to the forum, but I can appreciate how things can become repetitive here. Sometimes a break can be just what the doctor ordered, so to speak.

Enjoy your vacation, and I look forward to seeing you back.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Has been a bit repetitive for me for some time. I'll be leaving on vacation soon without access to internet and will probably stay off RF for a while after. It might get hectic for me, so I'm saying my goodbyes in advance. :)

So best of luck to everyone regardless if we've been friendly on here or if we've locked horns over some minor thing.
You'll be back.
I command it.