• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Taking a break, and sorry

Kapalika

Premium Member
The last week or so I've been feeling kinda sick, not sleeping well or at regular times, not eating much and some other stuff so my mood has been all over the place on top of some already really stressful things in my life lately that I've put off addressing.

So I'm gonna take a break until I can get back to my regular self and stop using escapes (not just the forums) and go take care of some of those responsibilities to myself I've been neglecting. I will be gone at least half a week but maybe up to a week.

I wanna apologize if I seemed uncharacteristically short with anyone. I can think of a couple of times I kinda was in the last few days. Everything was fine on my end and then bam something hits close to home after I'm already upset but keeping my cool. Normally I can deal with it and respond super rationally and keep that cool the whole time, but when I'm at where I am now physically and healthwise I can't. It becomes to real.

So ya, after I get myself back to normal and get stuff rolling I'll come back. Sorry again.

Edit redacted slight amount of information

Last edited:

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam Kapalika

Rest well, and be back soon... All the best for you

Aum Namah Shivaya