• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Take this poll, or don't

You're best described as...

• sub

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dom

• switch

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full

• What is this?

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I should have been more clear that the “negative ghostrider” was for anyone that was on the ace spectrum or didn’t feel any power dynamic so no one felt excluded <3
Oh no I like the idea of bdsm. You can be into bdsm and not want sex. Look up nonsexual kink and asexuals in bdsm. I want to try being a submissive. Also I think I might be a masochist based on what my fantasies are

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Oh no I like the idea of bdsm. You can be into bdsm and not want sex. Look up nonsexual kink and asexuals in bdsm. I want to try being a submissive. Also I think I might be a masochist based on what my fantasies are

I’ve done nonsexual rope stuff, shibari and the like. Being tied and hanging can be cathartic

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I'd love to be tied up. I also want to do petplay.

I went through an LGBT+ friendly photographer, same one that did my pin-ups. (I didn’t really want some dude photographer tying me up nude).

I obviously can’t use those for avatars though lmao. They might frown on that at RF.

You could seek similar.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I went through an LGBT+ friendly photographer, same one that did my pin-ups.

I obviously can’t use those for avatars though lmao. They might frown on that at RF.

You could seek similar.
I got in contact recently with someone who is planning on taking me to an event for me to learn a bit about the community. The person who introduced us said its not a hook up so no lewd activity but if I mention petplay I might end up on all fours drinking out a bowl. So there's that. I'm still vetting tho.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I went through an LGBT+ friendly photographer, same one that did my pin-ups.

You could seek similar.

You could post them on Eros without the frowny brigade doing their thing

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
My views on the subject are a bit complicated.... if I'm with a man, I'd kind of prefer him to take the lead. I may be a brat depending on how I think he'd handle such a thing as well, or I may not. With women, I often view things in terms of which one of us seems more dominant and more a protector. So yeah, I can indeed picture myself being a bit of a Dom for a woman a bit more feminine.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
My views on the subject are a bit complicated.... if I'm with a man, I'd kind of prefer him to take the lead. I may be a brat depending on how I think he'd handle such a thing as well, or I may not. With women, I often view things in terms of which one of us seems more dominant and more a protector. So yeah, I can indeed picture myself being a bit of a Dom for a woman a bit more feminine.

Makes sense. I just do whatever’s organic. I have the small problem of not being able to utter commands, but I have my ways of guiding and taking control. I probably prefer sub though, I melt under a woman that takes charge and fights through any meager brattiness I put up.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Ask the mods in site feedback for access. Here's a list of private forums edit: wrong link

She may even be good to go. I don't know. We're not allowed to discuss the contents of the Eros board in public, according to something that I read anyway, but let's just say, @Meow Mix may or may not have posts in that board from 2011.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
She may even be good to go. I don't know. We're not allowed to discuss the contents of the Eros board in public, according to something that I read anyway, but let's just say, @Meow Mix may or may not have posts in that board from 2011.

Oh well then I need to check it out if I need to, ah, scrub anything. Lmao

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Looks like I need to get permission, I’ll do it tomorrow. If those pictures are up and a mod sees this though I’d please like them removed. Otherwise I’ll do it myself when I get in.