• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tabt småkagerne

Nimos

"Tabt småkagerne" is a danish slang for someone that have completely lost their mind, translated it would be "Dropped the cookies", probably wont make a lot of sense in english :D

Anyway if you watch this video, you will understand exactly what is meant by it. Some people just go to far :D

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
"Tabt småkagerne" is a danish slang for someone that have completely lost their mind, translated it would be "Dropped the cookies", probably wont make a lot of sense in english :D

Anyway if you watch this video, you will understand exactly what is meant by it. Some people just go to far :D

People can usually find the connection they are looking for if they really work hard at it. And, are somewhat creative.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I'm not too clear on what this video is trying to say. Is he saying that if we eat pizza, we become pawns of the Devil?

If that's the case, then I guess it's too late for me.

Blasted pizza. I knew it would be the end of us all.

Nimos

I'm not too clear on what this video is trying to say. Is he saying that if we eat pizza, we become pawns of the Devil?

If that's the case, then I guess it's too late for me.

Blasted pizza. I knew it would be the end of us all.
:D I think its some conspiracy with the free masons or something. Its not really easy to follow allow with all the so called signs and hidden messages he finds. Wonder if he would be able to read a book or if he would instantly see hidden messages all over the place :D

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
:D I think its some conspiracy with the free masons or something. Its not really easy to follow allow with all the so called signs and hidden messages he finds. Wonder if he would be able to read a book or if he would instantly see hidden messages all over the place :D

Well, he may have a point. I mean, someone had to come up with this pineapple-on-pizza nonsense, which was no doubt the result of a grand conspiracy.

Nimos

Well, he may have a point. I mean, someone had to come up with this pineapple-on-pizza nonsense, which was no doubt the result of a grand conspiracy.
Well you make a very strong point I must say!! Im starting to get convinced... Think about it... its filled with shapes having 5 corners... Penta... Could it be a sign? Penta = Pentagram, Who have a pentagram as a sign?... Satan... then you have the green leaves clearly symbolizing the top.. Top equal leadership and domination of the world... With satan at the very top... the leaves representing the free masons and the rest are all those that don't know about it.... And if that is not convincing enough. Pentagram starts with "P", so does pineapple... same amount of letters as well...
Coincidence... I think not!! Pineapple is a satanic sign clearly linked to the Masonic order!!!

pineapple-_whole_large.jpg