• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Systematic destruction be working

David T

Premium Member
My eating junk food serves to curb over-population.
It's my sacred duty.
I only have sex with females who are past having babies. Just in case by accident one young enough comes along that can get pregnant i will be sure to tank up on twinkies. The probability of tha actually happening is lower than me seeing a unicorn. I can hope though!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I only have sex with females who are past having babies. Just in case by accident one young enough comes along that can get pregnant i will be sure to tank up on twinkies. The probability of tha actually happening is lower than me seeing a unicorn. I can hope though!
Here's to your getting lucky!
unicorn-funny-pictures.jpg

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
That means education is the greatest way to limit population,
That sounds good in theory, but we are, as a whole, not that intelligent or educated. It has been known for decades that cigarette smoking can lead to an early and unpleasant death, yet nearly half a million of us die every year from tobacco use.

I cannot rule out that education campaigns have not negatively contributed to this, so you still may be onto something.

leov

That sounds good in theory, but we are, as a whole, not that intelligent or educated. It has been known for decades that cigarette smoking can lead to an early and unpleasant death, yet nearly half a million of us die every year from tobacco use.

I cannot rule out that education campaigns have not negatively contributed to this, so you still may be onto something.
Some people there do not have basic education, they would invest money to kill them but not to educate themso, they learned some other interests besides making babies.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Some people there do not have basic education, they would invest money to kill them but not to educate themso, they learned some other interests besides making babies.
I cannot fault people for practicing. It is success that creates the problems.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I sometimes ask for extra gluten at restaurants.
I'm the only one who ever likes the joke.
I love that joke. I have sometimes asked for items that contain GMO's while dining out. They do not get that either.

A few years ago I saw a non-food product that was labeled as either gluten-free or GMO-free. I cannot remember which or what the product was, but I think it may have been paint. Clearly the marketing guys did not think much of the intelligence or knowledge of their customers.