• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Systematic destruction be working

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
I grasp this I just can't see why anyone would bother. Westerners are already choosing to have fewer to no kids well enough on their own.
Alex Jones has been going off on it lately, he thinks that junk food is a globalist plot to control and reduce the population and that instead of buying junk food you should eat healthy like he does and buy the vitamins and supplements he markets on his show

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Alex Jones has been going off on it lately, he thinks that junk food is a globalist plot to control and reduce the population and that instead of buying junk food you should eat healthy like he does and buy the vitamins and supplements he markets on his show
Oh dear.

I'd sooner wager that the US government or whoever want people to eat junk food because probably half their capitalist economy is dependent on McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and Wendy's.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It is part of eugenics from long ago, they do not hide that. now they have means, but it was not what I meant.
Proof? And why would world leaders want to kill their populations at the same time people are complaining of overmuch immigration because at the same the time the government is trying to kill us they are also saying not enough people are working to keep the country stable? Either they want people or they don't.

leov

Oh dear.

I'd sooner wager that the US government or whoever want people to eat junk food because probably half their capitalist economy is dependent on McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and Wendy's.
And maybe that is why they craving of cheap work force from south of border.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
And maybe that is why they craving of cheap work force from south of border.
So let me get this straight...

The US is trying to kill is citizenry by making them infertile.

It will accomplish this using toxic junk food.

It will have Southern American immigrants work for the fast food companies.

The US population all dies.

????

The country crashes and burns.

giphy.gif