• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

System Shock

Ebionite

The Westminster system is a system of government in which the union of church and state exists, the church being the Church of England. The Bible is relevant to the operation of the state because of this union. The Bible has a reference to the Westminster system, based on the symbol of the the key. This reference describes an exit clause relating to the nail, which is symbolic of the crucifixion. Activation of the exit clause involves recognition of the nature of the spirit of truth in relation to the crucifixion.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
can you share more details about the exit clause? are there safe guards against it being exploited by a malevolent individual or group?

Ebionite

can you share more details about the exit clause? are there safe guards against it being exploited by a malevolent individual or group?
The exit is described as the valley of vision of Isaiah 22.

All thy rulers are fled together, they are bound by the archers: all that are found in thee are bound together, [which] have fled from far.
Isaiah 22:3

Isaiah 22 follows the chapter which describes the fall of Babylon, so the wider context is the demise of the major malevolent group on this planet.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The exit is described as the valley of vision of Isaiah 22.

All thy rulers are fled together, they are bound by the archers: all that are found in thee are bound together, [which] have fled from far.
Isaiah 22:3

Isaiah 22 follows the chapter which describes the fall of Babylon, so the wider context is the demise of the major malevolent group on this planet.

Thank you, I'll review that chapter ( and those bracketing it ) in that context and maybe we can talk about it more after that?

Ebionite

Thank you, I'll review that chapter ( and those bracketing it ) in that context and maybe we can talk about it more after that?
No problem. Here are some of the other contextual cues:

6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches (ἐκκλησία).
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

69Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.
70But he denied before [them] all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.

In the 1040s King Edward (later St Edward the Confessor) established his royal palace by the banks of the river Thames on land known as Thorney Island. Close by was a small Benedictine monastery founded under the patronage of King Edgar and St Dunstan around 960A.D. This monastery Edward chose to re-endow and greatly enlarge, building a large stone church in honour of St Peter the Apostle. This church became known as the "west minster" to distinguish it from St Paul's Cathedral (the east minster) in the City of London.

Lawyers relate to the law of the state, Pharisees to religion -> union of state and church (Paul was a Pharisee)

52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think my parliament is mentioned in a book written in the Middle East a thousand years or more before it existed...

Ebionite

I don't think my parliament is mentioned in a book written in the Middle East a thousand years or more before it existed...
The Psalms were written hundreds of years before the events of the gospels, and yet there are clear references to the central characters of the crucifixion:

23He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

There are three Psalms of David that mention unjustified hatred. Psalm 22 and 69 are about the crucified twin, Psalm 35 is about the Messiah, and Psalm 109 is about Paul. The numbers 22 and 69 suggest twinship - the two two's of 22 and the rotational symmetry of 6 and 9.

19Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: [neither] let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
4They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, [being] mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored [that] which I took not away.
3They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.