• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Syrian rebel extremists behead Christian Assad supporters..

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
Has anyone seen the horrific video? It's sickening. Watching those men get butchered to death brought me to tears and literally shook my soul. I can't believe America is supporting those bloodthirsty terrorists. Is America bloodthirsty? Those extremists claim to be Muslims not knowing that they're doing the American government's will and not God's. It's sick, sad, and horrific and I'm sad and appalled. :(

It's not so hard to believe when you consider the American government has always played the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, making short-sighted alliances just to spite anybody they label a "evil regime".

They did so with Osama bin Laden, and they did so with Saddam Hussein, only to turn around and go after them after they had outlived their usefulness. I am rather certain that the US will try to pull another stunt in Syria once the Assad government has been toppled.

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
It's not so hard to believe when you consider the American government has always played the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" game, making short-sighted alliances just to spite anybody they label a "evil regime".

They did so with Osama bin Laden, and they did so with Saddam Hussein, only to turn around and go after them after they had outlived their usefulness. I am rather certain that the US will try to pull another stunt in Syria once the Assad government has been toppled.
This is true and disturbing. Why is New Babylon doing this though? America uses these terrorists and then risk the lives of our soilders trying to get rid of them . It's like the government doesn't value life; not even American lives.
So much death, all for what? It makes me embarrassed to be an American.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
We should pressure the regional powers to do something about it - get MENA / the Arab League etc involved and have them sort it out; not try to do it ourselves and screw things up worse.