• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Symptoms of a spiritual upgarde

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings

I hope you are enjoying your day here at the forum. If not - find yourself a different hobby!

Here's a site I found a while back and then never dived fully into all the "stuff" they have ... here is a taste -

Spiritually, there’s a real process involved when we ‘wake-up’, when we become more enlightened and ascend to a higher frequency, a more authentic vibration.

A vibration of unconditional love. Your heart and soul are aligning and as this process happens energetically you feel it throughout the body.

Under these energetically charged times, it is difficult to explain or describe what you may be experiencing. It is my hope that this post helps you in some way, or someone close to you.

I have experienced, and continue to experience, all parts of the Ascension process that I describe below.

When I first began this journey quite some time ago, I wish I had known what I know now! But - what better teacher than experience, eh?

Read the full piece here -

Ascension/Spiritual Awakening- The Physical And Emotional Components To A Spiritual Upgrade - Lisa Salvatore

Enjoy!

janesix

Greetings fellow earthlings

I hope you are enjoying your day here at the forum. If not - find yourself a different hobby!

Here's a site I found a while back and then never dived fully into all the "stuff" they have ... here is a taste -

Spiritually, there’s a real process involved when we ‘wake-up’, when we become more enlightened and ascend to a higher frequency, a more authentic vibration.

A vibration of unconditional love. Your heart and soul are aligning and as this process happens energetically you feel it throughout the body.

Under these energetically charged times, it is difficult to explain or describe what you may be experiencing. It is my hope that this post helps you in some way, or someone close to you.

I have experienced, and continue to experience, all parts of the Ascension process that I describe below.

When I first began this journey quite some time ago, I wish I had known what I know now! But - what better teacher than experience, eh?

Read the full piece here -

Ascension/Spiritual Awakening- The Physical And Emotional Components To A Spiritual Upgrade - Lisa Salvatore

Enjoy!
This list is spot on. I want to make a note that the "buddha belly", or the bloated stomach, is a sign of the nectar cycle. This is called the cauldron. It is when your jing is mixing with air and food in your belly to refine into qi, then later to when. Just your prana upgrading basically. Your breath takes over, you go into automatic pranayama. Your body knows exactly what to do.