• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Symbolism of the Halo

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
The halo is depicted in much of spiritual imagery. It is my belief it represents divine consciousness. Would you agree with my assessment. or do you have a better explanation?

pexels-jonas-ferlin-3025562.jpg
Photo by Jonas Ferlin from Pexels

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
The halo is depicted in much of spiritual imagery. It is my belief it represents divine consciousness. Would you agree with my assessment. or do you have a better explanation?

View attachment 45698
Its a secret. I had to figure it out for myself, and I don't see why I should explain it for free. Nyah.

Anyways, supposedly it was stolen from the pagans. That's what people tend to say. They're only partly right. Its not stolen. Also its a very deep symbol, kind of interesting. Wish I could explain it to you, but I'm not that nice.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

View attachment 45698

I would say it represents the Holiness of the individual, and less divine consciousness IMO. The Halo also used to represent a divinely awakened person, if that correlates to divine consciousness, idk.