• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Symbolic Meaning??

linwood

Can anyone tell me the meaning of this symbol?

symbol_wip01.jpg

I just created it to sell as a graphic design (T-Shirts, Hoodies, Laptop Bags).

I`m wondering if anyone else even gets it or am I just a very geeky person who has been staring at Photoshop far too long tonight?

Do you get it?

linwood

Girl Power!

That's my first guess though something else has come to mind.

DEAR GOD THANK YOU!!!!

Yes, it`s girl power.

I thought it was pretty straightforward but no one in my house knew what the power symbol was.
I was getting worried.

What`s the "something else"?
(You can PM me if it`s not fit for mixed company :)

I really need to get some sleep, my eyes are bleeding.

linwood

Nice. Suggestively sexual.

It kinda is isn`t it?
Odd how a rune like symbol can have that quality but it does.

i see almost up side down cross so i would go with 'satanic female'

It`s funny you should say that because earlier tonight I made a male symbol with two little devil horns at the top of the circle.

Worked on the idea/image for awhile, got it done and thought to run a search for the symbol just to find out someone had already done it.

I was so mad at myself for not running the search first.

gnomon

DEAR GOD THANK YOU!!!!

Yes, it`s girl power.

I thought it was pretty straightforward but no one in my house knew what the power symbol was.
I was getting worried.

What`s the "something else"?
(You can PM me if it`s not fit for mixed company :)

I really need to get some sleep, my eyes are bleeding.

Nothing that suggestive.

One thought was too push to turn her on and that symbol could be placed on an appropriate product.

The other thought, actually my first one, was penetration a second before I recognized the power symbol.

linwood

Nothing that suggestive.

One thought was too push to turn her on and that symbol could be placed on an appropriate product.

Food for thought, that is a nice implication for the right product.

The other thought, actually my first one, was penetration a second before I recognized the power symbol.

Oddly enough I never even saw the penetration angle until skwim mentioned the sexual aspect of the image.

I`ve been staring at it for soooo long with one single concept in my mind (female empowerment) that I guess I had tunnel vision because it is very suggestive but never saw it.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I got the power mix with girls.

..But to be honest I thought it was going to be a funny shirt for guys. "Turn on/off women".

I get the girl power thing, but I think most people think of the "power" symbol as the "on" symbol for computers, and so will probably assume a girl wearing the shirt is turned on. Association doesn't always stem from 100% accuracy unfortunately.