• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweet Home Alabama?

Jeremy Mason

Racism and bigotry begets racism and bigotry. This unfortunate state of affairs is a learned behaviour. Teach a child to like people for whom they are, like my mother did with me, and they may grow up seeing past the superficial such as skin color, ethnicity or religion.

Very true.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Alabama is so easy to make fun of.
But spend some time in northern Universities, & note how segregated sororities & frats are.

MikeDwight

Wow, sororities! Drive-in students will have to notice next time. I mean, they're obnoxious and you visibly notice those students. Forget it.

The Flag of Alabama made the same era as the Constitution, for 'invoking the favor and guidance of almighty God' from the Confederate Constitution they wrote, chaired by John B. Knox, all serves one purpose which is to point their students and citizens toward a religious patriotism that the Federal government talked out of existence. There is no Southern Presbyterian Church because Eisenhower had a Religious Leadership toward the Presbyterian shuffle-steps. Then everyone noticing the Usual segregation of the Churches in language, tradition, history, and practice, and the Usual church controls over marriage ceremonies, even promoting marriages, is a questionable person as the worst segregationist. The Korean War veterans of which maybe 5,000 of Alabama make no sense with the 141,000 Confederate service veterans of Alabama for topical conversation.

If Korean Americans say with No input as Leaders of social circles, of having friends, and group conduct, unprovoked, look around and say "I'm Presbyterian and what about you?". No previous jokes are made about anything. This world's totally broke. If Koreans say "Korean husbands don't have the resources of support or they choose not to" this world is broke. The Bonnie Blue Flag, "Bonnie" being a Scotch word invoking a Scotsman, invoking the Scottish St. Andrew's flag for Texas Republican politics, instead of the Union Jack, discusses that losing some of the Biblical 10 commandments property rights invokes losing all of the Biblical 10 commandments property rights, it looks to the example of Andrew Jackson's first wife's Rachel Jackson's circumstances leaving a abusive noncommunicating marriage. It discusses these wives band together for "Independence" as the first flag of Alabama. The worst step in Religious life even for the Puritan's Westminster Confession, that the "Abandonment" clause is effected, that women aren't given their fair equality of a Sacred Union.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
Racism and bigotry begets racism and bigotry. This unfortunate state of affairs is a learned behaviour. Teach a child to like people for whom they are, like my mother did with me, and they may grow up seeing past the superficial such as skin color, ethnicity or religion.
This is the problem with some cultures in America. Racism and bigotry is passed down generation after generation.