• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sweden Is Out of Sperm!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
New As it is, Swedish men tend to have quite low rates of sperm because of their overall low testosterone levels, believed to be largely due to reduced sunlight versus most other countries. Matter of fact, women tend to be more sexually assertive there than men, and boys tend to mature more slowly.
Wow, many racist stereotypes are apparently true, then. :rolleyes:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I must disagree. I can't imagine the land of Vikings having problems in this regard a thousand years ago. I think this is happening due to chemicals in food, water, vaccines etc. Not to mention soy as food. The agenda is to reduce sperm counts and testosterone for the sake of population control. Not a conspiracy theory; more like conspiracy fact.
There can be other factors, and no doubt there are, but the reality is that in the far northern climes reduced sunlight does tend to lower levels of testosterone, and "low T" does have an effect on numerous factors with men.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Wow, many racist stereotypes are apparently true, then. :rolleyes:
I go by the science, and in cultural anthropology we consider all sorts of factors that can and do affect culture. Thus, to say that there tends to be some physical and cultural differences from one culture to another is not stereotyping.

OTOH, if one were to state or imply that all cultures are the same, that would be stereotyping.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I go by the science, and in cultural anthropology we consider all sorts of factors that can and do affect culture. Thus, to say that there tends to be some physical and cultural differences from one culture to another is not "stereotyping".
I mentioned stereotypes because it basically falls in with the claims that biological racists make - that black/dark skinned males have higher testosterone levels, are more dominant and sexually aggressive, blacks physically mature faster than whites and East Asians, black men have bigger penises, blah blah blah, etc. I don't have a real opinion on if this stuff is true, I just thought it was interesting and that's what it reminded me of.