• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Swapping Religion for a day

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have the religion I like.

But I'd be a Christian for a day so I could have a community.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम

I get the community thing. I live in rural Appalachia, so I don't really have much of a community for Wiccans and Pagans (one exists, but it's pretty small).

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Me too!

Though, I think I'd go Muslim as opposed to Christian for community in our area. Our Christian communities seem superficial here, but one can visit the mosque and see how much community and love is between the people there.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
If it were possible I'd not swap religions. Rather I'd be an atheist for a day which isnt a religion.

The reason being is cuz I admire atheists

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You know what, I think that is the first time I've ever seen anyone say something unconditionally nice about atheists who isn't one themselves.
It's the truth. I admire them. I could never be an atheist i have too much emotional stake and connection with my many gods but I have a lot of respect for atheists

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If you could swap a religion, just for the day, what would you be and why?

Possibly Sikhism. I like the militancy, and plus I already have 4 of 5 K's:
Kesh: uncut hair
Kara: steel bracelet
Kanga: wood comb
and Kacha: cotton underwear
Now I'm just short one Kirpan which is a ceremonial dagger.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
If it were possible I'd not swap religions. Rather I'd be an atheist for a day which isnt a religion.

The reason being is cuz I admire atheists
Wouldn't you be concerned about spending all of eternity burning in the flames of hell? I've heard it's not great. It's like global warming but even worse.